Interior Light Pack

K.A

Reaction score
I heard that if you get this pack on the facelift S3 (Am getting the 2009-2011) has LEDs on the plate number from factory, is this true?

saves the fiddle with resistors and all the other crap.

Thanks

Dont think so KA. Not an expert but tried LEDs in a 2010 S3 and they do not work. Having to look for alternative options.

Hi Trups

SO the 8P audi A3/S3 comes with LED's on the numberplate lights? 8Ps are from 2007 right?

Trups why i say this because i want to buy an S3 Sportback with interior light pack and am going to purchase the LED bulbs from you like Daggerit and Ash did cause your too awesome :) for £65 And looking through the forum i see that the plate number bulbs are really fussy with the resistors and i like the ones that just need a straight swap (plug in and play).

K.A - I got a pair of LED number plate lights from T8ups for 57 plate 8p SB had no issues with them. LEDs transform the interior. Can't fault T8ups very helpful excellent service and products.

Yes coxy8329 i have looked through alot of forums and interior light conversion and Trups is the man for bulbs.

Nope it doesn't come with LEDS. I fitter some LED bulbs to mine after a lot of ****ing about with the housing making them fit. Then after a couple of days one got water in and I just took them out.

They looked stupid anyway, far too bright and the standard yellowy ones are nice and understated