Selling wheels - How much to ask???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Maddison

Reaction score
I've recently changed the S3 for an A4 and now have a set of 18" BBS CH that are no longer needed. Two of the wheels are lightly curbed and all have Bridgestone Potenza tyres that have covered about 2,000 - 3,000 mile since they were fitted about 6 months ago.
Does anyone have any idea what I should be asking for them second hand?

Thanks!

You would need to put these up in classifieds if you're offering them for sale, until people see the extent of the damage then nobody can really advise what they're worth, if it turns into a for sale thread fella, then it will be closed I'm afraid, so keep it on track with the query please :)

Weird or what. I am going down same road, just ordered an A4 BE. Will be selling the S3 soon + set of BBS CH wheels. Great minds or fools thinking the same.

I like the A4 so far. It's a bit more civilized than the S3. I’m sure I’ll miss the performance difference though. The wheels won’t fit on the A4 right?

Its the same 5x112 fitting so unless ofset is way of, they should be ok, A3 default is 54 afaik & the B8 has 18's & most others from 43-47, with some going to 39 afaik, so I would whack one on & see what they look like.

Thanks again NHN, I'll give it a try. I guess the only thing would be if they sat too far into the arch and looked daft.

Hey if it sits to far in, put a thin 10-15mm spacer on.

Well as a guide I recently sold a set of bbs ck in 19" with very good, almost new falken tyres for £870. Hope that helps.

Ooohhh. Another set to add to my collection....... GLWS.

Reactions: Kelza
Well as a guide I recently sold a set of bbs ck in 19" with very good, almost new falken tyres for £870. Hope that helps.

Thanks Ian, that's helpful. I was thinking around £750 for mine. I'll get them cleaned and photographed at the weekend and stick them in the classifieds.

Put a link in the For Sale thread once you have them in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.