I have always wanted an S3. I bought one in top spec.
For the last 7 months it has been so damned unreliable.
1. Sat Nav not working
2. Cambelt squeal at 39k
3. Lighter not working
4. Emission light intermittent
5. Engine Management light likes to come on occassionally
This on top of:
1. My car having been vandalised twice now. Bill totaling £3,400
2. Tyres all gone from 7mm (approx for all 4) to 3mm in 5,000 miles
3. Car does not do any better than 20mpg urban and max 27mpg motorway
4. My service (today) at £300; Cambelt at £530; Quattro oil at $$$, Brake Fluid etc etc etc - ridiculous
5. My Quattro couldn't even get me out of a snow situation the other day without me digging my way out
I'm sorry everyone - but this car has been the biggest vehicle disappointment in my lifetime! Expensive, unreliable, not fun at all, under-steers something chronic and the worst Audi Customer Servicing I have experienced - yet everybody else other than me loves this vehicle!
My windscreen has even cracked due to the snow! It just goes on and on. Fed up with it. Get me in a RWD Roadster please.