Diamond cut alloy wheel repair

Oortam

Reaction score
I managed to kerb one of my S3 alloys last month. Luckily I took out the alloy wheel insurance when I got the car. They've recommended I use Pentland Land Rover for the repair. Anybody have any experience with them doing alloy wheel repairs or should I be looking at getting the repair done elsewhere? The car is an 2012 S3 black edition with the standard black edition wheels.
Thanks

Sorry, I should have put in the post I'm based in West Lothian, Scotland.

The wheels are turned on a CNC lathe to achieve the "diamond cut" effect at the tips of the rotor, and rim.
BUT
Most importantly, the lacquer is a satin lacquer, giving a matt finish. Not many bodyshops know how to do this (additive into 2 pack) so be very choosy as to who repairs them.

N8 on here can refurbish the rotors to OE standard, :)

Yeap give N8 a shout he does spot on refurbing.

Cant find N8 ? Are you out there as would like a price myself for something ?!

Thanks Nigel tried the member search ''N8'' but no success, will look him up via the URL ;)

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try to contact N8.

Can these be refurbed close enough to OEM finish that you can have a non refurbed on the same side and still have a propper match?
Cheers
Paul

I know N8 as a friend, but I can honestly say, the refurbs I've seen on some diamond cut wheels has been absolutely perfect Paul, mankini's aside mate, some quality refurbs I've seen by my own eyes.