Stay or go?

chazd

Reaction score
So fitted these today and am unsure if they suit the car?

opinions? Sway my decision!

may put them up for sale if I remain undecided...

1116a9d1ed626987a41d0feb83fd1191.jpg

99768c5406d22af62f50e78745f0ffab.jpg

Personal Opinion - No likey

looks like something a caravan driver would have fitted! no likey

Always wanted a set for my 3 door S3 as im fed up of getting wet every time I open the window.....

However on the 5 door sportback, I'm not "diggin" it if im honest. Looks a bit cluttered.

If the front & back Windows's were tinted in roughly the same shade it would look ok. My pet hate at the moment is using the
windscreen cleaner jets and the washer fluid running down the side of the drivers window as I'm driving along.
You're wind deflectors might resolve my dribbling problems ha ha:thumbsup:

Always wanted a set for my 3 door S3 as im fed up of getting wet every time I open the window.....

Better off not opening the window when it's raining then bud :p

I've got a set on my 3 door and love them, having said that the rears on the 5 doors don't look quite right in my opinion.

Better off not opening the window when it's raining then bud :p

Well yeah....there is always that option....but.... I normally keep it shut in the rain, its after the rain has been where the problem starts for me, as water sits on the roof, I crack the window, and I drive away and boom, wet door card and arm!!

And 99% i always forget this. very frustrating!! :keule: bigger gutters needed me thinks! Angle grinder ought'a do it! :racer:

Reactions: RedDejavu
ordered a set for my sportback, should be here monday! Ill get some pics up once they are fitted :D

Lose the back ones. I've just got them on the front and it looks much better. Front and back is a bit overkill.

Hmmm gonna wadge them on eBay me thinks

The question is, do you like them!?
In my opinion, loose the ones on the back :)

I think the biggest problem is that audi fit flush side windows. I've seen these on Astra VXR's and the look spot on, but this is mainly down to the wind deflectors being flush with the door frame. In my opinion they don't suit audis at all.

That said, on both audis and vauxhalls they do a really good job (as they are designed to do) but if they look like poo then I'm not a big fan.

Now for sale on ebay I see good idear

Hmmm gonna wadge them on eBay me thinks

Maybe good idea but why not just remove rears and hold for a while ?

If you have a problem and these fix it then what's it got to do with anybody else !!??

Are they expensive or just something you can ' buy to try ' and then bin if you don't like them ?

EDIT : too late according to Spartan !!

Reactions: Artimus
I love mine on my sportback but its black so blends in a treat. It nice to let a bit of air in without getting a shower. I think they look cool too.

mine just arrived today, did you fit yours with the adhesive stuff and the clips? how do you fit the clips?

mine just arrived today, did you fit yours with the adhesive stuff and the clips? how do you fit the clips?

Yeah I used both. I watched some you tube clips and that helped a lot.