What year was the revised d valve??

g dawg

Reaction score
Question as above mine is 2007 s3 and doing stage 2 soon

i think it came out around 2008 in the skoda octavia first

So would I be right in thinking that my 2009 (59) will have the revised dv fitted?

Thanks for the reply what's the best way to check if it has ?

Look at the part number on the valve itself. The last letter of the part number will be the revision. C or G need changing to a D.

It's worth mentioning that it doesn't matter what reg the car is. It's when the engine was made as to when what valve is fitted but the change happened mid 09 on Audi's.

My DV for sale as of today...

USED (AS NEW)

2012 REV D DV VALVE (15k)

This will come complete, i.e not just the plastic part, the metal too! So you can just attach hoses or remove valve and replace your old existing valve.

Excuse the slighly out of focus picture, but you can just make out the 'D' on the end of the part number.

Anyone who knows me on the forum knows I have a 2012 S3 so its going to be the latest unit anyway!

£40 + postage or come and 'Ger' it :)

RevDDV_zps696d70e1.jpg

REVD_zpsb28267cb.jpg

My Mar 2009 2.0 Tfsi AUX engine code, had the Rev G fitted. Now changed to Rev D bought from GSF for about £50 incl VAT & Del.

Just had my Rev B replaced on my 2005 2.0TFSi with a Rev D and wow what a tranformation, part cost £50 and Crewe Audi charged £47 to fit while in for service.

I have a brand new revision D diverter valve for sale as I had it as a spare for my A3 which I have now sold. Don't have a use for it so £35 posted.