Another MFSW question

WALTO TDI

Reaction score
Hi guys I really want to start adding to my RNSE so want to fit cruise Bluetooth and MFSW. My question is - can I fit 08-12 cruise and 08-12 MFSW (silver buttons) to my 07 setup. I understand that I need a new highline controller, but will my 07 airbag fit the steering wheel? They are both 3spoke s line steering wheels.
obviously I don't want to start purchasing all the items them find out they won't fit.
could anyone list the part numbers I require to make sure I get all the right parts.
mike maybe you can help I know your a genius with this stuff

Yes, you can fit cruise to your car and it will work without any problem provided you have a DIS which you will have in an 'S' line. Your existing airbag will also be fine to fit a MFSW provided you get the correct wheel ( not flat bottom ).

CC should work with your existing steering module but mfsw will require module ref 8P0 953 549 F. You will also need a new airbag wiring harness to make the buttons work. Can't just remember the part number but Audi will give you the right one. I'll try and find it later. Your existing slip ring is ok.

You will need VCDS coding when all installed.

Post a pic. of the wheel you are getting (or have got) so I can check.

Sorry, can't help with Bluetooth as I have no idea !!

EDIT : wiring harness number is 8P0 971 589 Q which I think has now been updated to AB

Last edited:
So is there a difference between cc on an 07 plate and cc on an 08 plate? Stalks etc the same?

So is there a difference between cc on an 07 plate and cc on an 08 plate? Stalks etc the same?

No difference mate mate. From June 2009 the part changed as the high beam works slightly different.
Unlike the A4 B7, the A3 cruise stalk comes as one unit with the indicator/high beam stalk.

I have all this kit available to supply/fit if interested, one stop shop as such.