EM TuningBadger5
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 304
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 15Degrees-North S3 turbo Race Car build

  1. #121
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post
    whats gonna be quicker, this or s3alex's s3?!
    It is nigh on impossible to compare a track/race car to a road going version. Mine will handle far far better because of the following

    Up rated bushes all round
    Race suspension
    Lowered springs
    Accurate corner weighting of car and driver seat position (I sit in the back seat)
    Accurate camber setup for optimum tyre temps
    Race tyres
    Mapping of my car for pure tourque to get me out of corners faster
    BTCC cage for stiffness
    Uprated brakes and race pads all round


    When I tested my Clio at Cadwell there were lots of very expensive cars there and I ran rings around them much to their chargrin They expected power to be the be all and end all off of the race/fast car equation and it is not. Power = weight and weight = to slow in and out of corners, have to brake much earlier, go through tyres and pads much faster. Corner speed is where you win races not down straights. This is why F1 cars weigh 600kg! My Clio weighed 820 dry.
    sliced likes this.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #122
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    It is nigh on impossible to compare a track/race car to a road going version. Mine will handle far far better because of the following

    Up rated bushes all round
    Race suspension
    Lowered springs
    Accurate corner weighting of car and driver seat position (I sit in the back seat)
    Accurate camber setup for optimum tyre temps
    Race tyres
    Mapping of my car for pure tourque to get me out of corners faster
    BTCC cage for stiffness
    Uprated brakes and race pads all round


    When I tested my Clio at Cadwell there were lots of very expensive cars there and I ran rings around them much to their chargrin They expected power to be the be all and end all off of the race/fast car equation and it is not. Power = weight and weight = to slow in and out of corners, have to brake much earlier, go through tyres and pads much faster. Corner speed is where you win races not down straights. This is why F1 cars weigh 600kg! My Clio weighed 820 dry.
    Exactly.


    Though mine has adjustable topmounts,and coilovers,and all of the bushes and mounts etc,and the brakes and pads are used in a race series,it's still carrying a huge weight penalty,and whilst straight line runs may be a different matter,it's just not a reasonable comparison.

    It all comes down to kinetics and the huge difference that losing 300kgs can make to the way a car handles around bends.....much less energy to lose under braking,and far less inertia to overcome under acceleration.

    And...as I said,the driver!

  4. #123
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post
    Exactly.


    Though mine has adjustable topmounts,and coilovers,and all of the bushes and mounts etc,and the brakes and pads are used in a race series,it's still carrying a huge weight penalty,and whilst straight line runs may be a different matter,it's just not a reasonable comparison.

    It all comes down to kinetics and the huge difference that losing 300kgs can make to the way a car handles around bends.....much less energy to lose under braking,and far less inertia to overcome under acceleration.

    And...as I said,the driver!
    Yeah people reel off 300kg as though it's nothing but it is like having 4 passengers in the car with you!! The car becomes a deep sea trawler LOL

  5. #124
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    Yeah people reel off 300kg as though it's nothing but it is like having 4 passengers in the car with you!! The car becomes a deep sea trawler LOL
    LOL...nice one!

    Thing is,once you take the back seats out,you lose not only the weight of the seats but the ballast(passengers!) as well!

    Losing weight from a car is really quite difficult unless you're brutal with the accessories...my Escort was a Motorsport shell,and even the bloody heater was shaved down to the minimum so in winter you relied on the engine to keep warm!

    The S3 weighs about 1500kg,which is fairly chunky for a hatch,and comparing that to the GpN Escort even with very similar suspension and bushing etc,is as we've both said,like chalk and cheese.
    Does mean that I can have a nice comfy warm seat on the way in to work though!

  6. #125
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    If you watch this vid you can see how i cant catch the Audi as he has better legs down the straight and more tourque out the corners. I catch him in the corner and then he pulls away again. Snetterton is a another power car circuit, all the others and espcially Cadwell Park favour nimble cars.

    Track Day Trophy Silverstone NAT RACE 13.05.2012 15Degrees-North Clio 182 - YouTube

    I had busted the gearbox engine mount getting off the line in this one so the car felt like a tractor LOL as the engine was sitting on the subframe.
    sliced likes this.

  7. #126
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300

    15Degrees-North S3 turbo Race Car build

    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    If you watch this vid you can see how i cant catch the Audi as he has better legs down the straight and more tourque out the corners. I catch him in the corner and then he pulls away again. Snetterton is a another power car circuit, all the others and espcially Cadwell Park favour nimble cars.

    Track Day Trophy Silverstone NAT RACE 13.05.2012 15Degrees-North Clio 182 - YouTube

    I had busted the gearbox engine mount getting off the line in this one so the car felt like a tractor LOL as the engine was sitting on the subframe.
    Looks like great fun!

    I've only done one trackday so I'm an utter novice but loved it,and the car didn't blow up!

    It did however prompt a brake and suspension rethink so it should be a lot better now.

    What are you planning on for the suspension on yours?

  8. #127
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post
    Looks like great fun!

    I've only done one trackday so I'm an utter novice but loved it,and the car didn't blow up!

    It did however prompt a brake and suspension rethink so it should be a lot better now.

    What are you planning on for the suspension on yours?
    I have AST sportline 2's on at the moment with Eibach springs. I had them on the Clio and they were very good. You can go silly on shox but I am looking at Nitrons and reigers at the moment at about a grand a corner.

  9. #128
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300

    15Degrees-North S3 turbo Race Car build

    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    I have AST sportline 2's on at the moment with Eibach springs. I had them on the Clio and they were very good. You can go silly on shox but I am looking at Nitrons and reigers at the moment at about a grand a corner.
    I looked briefly at the Nitrons and decided on the kW Clubsports instead as something that's just about usable on the road...LOL.

    Still a fairly uncompromising ride.

  10. #129
    sliced's Avatar
    Drive safe, stay alive.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    S3ALEX when are you going to put some vids of your car doing a few road pulls :$

  11. #130
    Crunching The Gears

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Invergordon Scotland
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    Yeah people reel off 300kg as though it's nothing but it is like having 4 passengers in the car with you!! The car becomes a deep sea trawler LOL
    I can also agree with this. More noticible in a small engine car.
    By myself my car is sufficient but passengers make it all unbalenced and slow haha.
    Mods so far...
    LED Interior Lights, Front splitter, Cruise Control.
    Puddle/ Footwell Lights, LED number plate and side lights.
    75% Window Tints, MY11 Lights, Black Optics Grill.
    MFSW, Leather trimmed Grab Handles. CH/LH Lights
    JL Audio, DAB radio
    Vinyl wrap wing mirrors


  12. #131
    crazylegscrane's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    If you watch this vid you can see how i cant catch the Audi as he has better legs down the straight and more tourque out the corners. I catch him in the corner and then he pulls away again. Snetterton is a another power car circuit, all the others and espcially Cadwell Park favour nimble cars.

    Track Day Trophy Silverstone NAT RACE 13.05.2012 15Degrees-North Clio 182 - YouTube

    I had busted the gearbox engine mount getting off the line in this one so the car felt like a tractor LOL as the engine was sitting on the subframe.
    Great build thread and a great video of the race - looks like good fun but expensive fun I'll bet!

    Got to get mine to a track day this year and have a go, looking at an MSV day at Brands Hatch at some point, I like that track and have seen plenty of bike racing there.


    Good luck with the build and I hope you get it done in time for the start of your season
    Avantsline likes this.
    S3 Sept 08 to.....
    A3 2.0 TDI Sport April 04 - May 08

  13. #132
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    I have AST sportline 2's on at the moment with Eibach springs. I had them on the Clio and they were very good. You can go silly on shox but I am looking at Nitrons and reigers at the moment at about a grand a corner.
    Yes the AST Sportline 2's are very good on the clio arnt they

    Dont forget that AST coilovers are fully servicable/rebuildable. So if you think that they need a refresh then you can send them to Powerstation and they will make sure that everything is ok.

  14. #133
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Lots of progress and I am on the home stretch now At last! This has been a much bigger build than I imagined (arnt they always eh)


    Much better wrapping on the downpipe. Should help with heat in the bay. I have also wrapped the manifold. I use Cv joint straps for this as they never come off!



    Gave the intercooler a lick of paint to tidy it up a bit.









    My nice new hall switch cap

























    A much better looking condesate unit. I went with the white theme on ally pipes. Ally is such a pain to keep clean in an engine bay. I just have to be carefull not to scratch the white














































    More
    martinivw and JudderMan like this.

  15. #134
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176


















    So as you can see much progress has been made and I am now on the home stretch Oils arrived today. Oh and filling the diff, haldex and front transfer box has been a right pain in the ass I can tell you!! I have also had issues with the haldex filter. My is a gen 4 kit (Non Audi supply)

    Haldex Gen 4 Filter Replacement Kit

    which I have only managed to find in the states?? Any ideas on that?
    martinivw, Boydie and MTRL like this.

  16. #135
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    That looks excellent,and it's great to see it not only transformed,but coming together so well.....good luck for it's first race.

  17. #136
    VAG Junkie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury - Berks
    Posts
    224
    Only just seen this thread for some reason and I've gotta say it's bloody impressive! Strong work buddy, really is a credit to you. Can't wait to see it finished (as I imagine you can't either!!!)

    When is it's first planned outing?
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

  18. #137
    Pushing the limits..

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,307

    My Social Networking

    Add Sevv on Facebook
    hats off to you mate thats hell of progress for 2 months work really, looks to be an awesome build.. however whats the turbo you're using as it doesnt look like a K04 really

  19. #138
    A3 SportBack 2TFSI quattro DSG

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    So as you can see much progress has been made and I am now on the home stretch Oils arrived today. Oh and filling the diff, haldex and front transfer box has been a right pain in the ass I can tell you!! I have also had issues with the haldex filter. My is a gen 4 kit (Non Audi supply)

    Haldex Gen 4 Filter Replacement Kit

    which I have only managed to find in the states?? Any ideas on that?
    Haldex Gen 4 Filter??? Did not know it existed
    Great build thread!
    Best regards

    J$B
    Norway

  20. #139
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    158
    Wish i wasn't working away! Would love to nip over and have a nosey! Got some lovely bits on this car mate!

    Well done!

  21. #140
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by A3SBQ View Post
    Haldex Gen 4 Filter??? Did not know it existed
    Great build thread!
    Neither did Audi LOL even though its fitted in quite a few of them LOL including mine.

    Turbo is a garret, not sure what size.

    First outing is April 28th at Donny. It goes for wrap and loom on Monday 15th and then to Northampton Motorsport for map on Monday 22nd. Tight schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. #141
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    Neither did Audi LOL even though its fitted in quite a few of them LOL including mine.

    Turbo is a garret, not sure what size.

    First outing is April 28th at Donny. It goes for wrap and loom on Monday 15th and then to Northampton Motorsport for map on Monday 22nd. Tight schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brilliant.

    You've done an amazing amount of work in a short time.

    Good luck for the mapping and first outing.

  23. #142
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    The car is now finished and has gone to NMS for interior wiring loom, map and corner weighting.


    A nice front end shot












    The switch panel has been made from a solid billet of ally.










































    I fitted a small washer bottle and will use the storm washer on the wiper arm



    So next is wiring, run in, map, corner weight and then race at cadwell may 11th hopefully and then win of course..

    We will see.
    Digzz, Alex C, JudderMan and 1 others like this.

  24. #143
    Digzz's Avatar
    "Started From The Bottom"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,383
    Wow.... looks Great

  25. #144
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    That looks spot on

  26. #145
    Crunching The Gears

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Invergordon Scotland
    Posts
    406
    Great work!! Amazing transformation to when u got the car.
    Wouldnt mind riding shot gun haha passenger seat looks like a prober bucket
    Mods so far...
    LED Interior Lights, Front splitter, Cruise Control.
    Puddle/ Footwell Lights, LED number plate and side lights.
    75% Window Tints, MY11 Lights, Black Optics Grill.
    MFSW, Leather trimmed Grab Handles. CH/LH Lights
    JL Audio, DAB radio
    Vinyl wrap wing mirrors


  27. #146
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wiltshrie
    Posts
    85
    Brilliant thread and brilliant work,
    when running think I need to see it on track

  28. #147
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    I am hoping to do a double header at Cadwell Park on May 11th and 12th. Lets hope so.. I am looking forwards to seeing how different it is to my Clio as a race car.

  29. #148
    mjr901's Avatar
    S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,785
    Im loving this, well done, you've done a neat job.

    There is just one thing I dont like... the wing mirrors.

    But I fully understand everyone has different taste.
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

  30. #149
    poli84's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne. Australia
    Posts
    430
    Congratulations on finishing this beast.
    Looks fantastic, what an amazing effort.

    Good luck with your first race, make sure you keep us updated on progress.
    MY10 S3 Sportback - 6Sp Manual - Sprint Blue
    REVO Stage 2+ /
    Forge Twintake / 3" Miltek Hybrid DP/​ Autotech HPFP
    Bilstein PSS10
    / H&R 10/12mm Spacers / BFI Dog Bone /EBC Yellowstuff

    BUILD THREAD

  31. #150
    VAG Junkie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury - Berks
    Posts
    224
    Absolutely incredible turn around! Top effort. Can't wait to see some vids of the monster in action!
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

  32. #151
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brum
    Posts
    299
    Simply a work of art. You certainly have an eye for quality and attention to detail. Love it

  33. #152
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7
    Recently joined Audi-Sport.net and straight away looking at build threads.

    This is one of the best, most informative, fastest progressing build thread ever. This car is insane, there are no adjectives good enough in my vocabulary to describe how sensational this car is / will be once its running.

    I look forward to seeing more pictures and videos of this beast.

    Hats off to you sir!

  34. #153
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by S3_Tim View Post
    Recently joined Audi-Sport.net and straight away looking at build threads.

    This is one of the best, most informative, fastest progressing build thread ever. This car is insane, there are no adjectives good enough in my vocabulary to describe how sensational this car is / will be once its running.

    I look forward to seeing more pictures and videos of this beast.

    Hats off to you sir!
    Thanks buddy.

    Ever since I was a drooling kid I wanted an A3/S3 and for various reasons could never afford one and then when I could I jumped straight into an Aston and it sort of got bypassed. Because of this I wanted to do this car justice and so have put a lot of effort into the details and build as it's like I am ticking a teenagers box with this one

    I have realy enjoyed this build because it really was on its last legs when I got it and now it looks and feels like a new car. I am sure somewhere in there it's thanking me for rescuing it I hope it repays my affection with some solid peformances on track eh. I have some very tuff cars to beat in TT this year!


    The car is now with Troy at NMS having the interior loom done and of course once they can start it up the run in and map, then we will weigh it and add 90kg for me so we can map it to the 200 bhp per ton at the wheels I am allowed and then we are ready for shakedown test yayyyyy, can't wait.

    I shall post video links in here of course and also all my races this season in Team Trophy which are as follows. I might do TDT on Saturday at Cadwell May 11th.

    If you come along to any of these races please find my pit and say hello. I will/might be fitting a passenger seat and harness (removable) in this so I can take people out in it on track/test days Keep you posted
    Race 3


    Cadwell Park - Sun 12 May 2013


    Race 4



    Brands Hatch Indy - Sat 8 June 2013




    Race 5


    Snetterton 300 - Sat 27 July 2013




    Race 6


    Silverstone - Sat 7 September 2013



  35. #154
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr901 View Post
    Im loving this, well done, you've done a neat job.

    There is just one thing I dont like... the wing mirrors.

    But I fully understand everyone has different taste.
    Yes I agree I thought they would look better. Any suggestions?

  36. #155
    mjr901's Avatar
    S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,785
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    Yes I agree I thought they would look better. Any suggestions?
    OEM with orange caps
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

  37. #156
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr901 View Post
    OEM with orange caps
    Ill get some ordered
    mjr901 likes this.

  38. #157
    Crunching The Gears

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Invergordon Scotland
    Posts
    406
    Good luck for the race tomorrow at Cadwell Park!
    Hope to hear how you get on.
    Mods so far...
    LED Interior Lights, Front splitter, Cruise Control.
    Puddle/ Footwell Lights, LED number plate and side lights.
    75% Window Tints, MY11 Lights, Black Optics Grill.
    MFSW, Leather trimmed Grab Handles. CH/LH Lights
    JL Audio, DAB radio
    Vinyl wrap wing mirrors


  39. #158
    Filthy Oil Burner

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    35
    This thread is definitely NSFW, I've been bagage at work all week because of reading this thread! I may be new to ASN but this is as close to car porn as I've ever seen.
    Then: '05 A3 3.2 Quattro DSG

    Now: '10 A3 2.0 TDI Quattro Black Edition - Mod thread to follow

  40. #159
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    176
    Sadly I did'nt make Cadwell this weekend NMS have not got the wiring done in time Dohh. I am of course dissapointed but that is also a part of motorsport and you have to shrug and move on. I am hoping it will be finsihed next week and mapped.

    I am booked in for July at Brands because somehow TDT and TT have managed to get races on the full GP circuit!!!! So I have booked for both. Next race for TT is June and I am also hopefull I will make that.

    I will keep you posted. Oh what is the best diff for an S3? Do Gripper do one?

  41. #160
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by 15Degrees View Post
    Sadly I did'nt make Cadwell this weekend NMS have not got the wiring done in time Dohh. I am of course dissapointed but that is also a part of motorsport and you have to shrug and move on. I am hoping it will be finsihed next week and mapped.

    I am booked in for July at Brands because somehow TDT and TT have managed to get races on the full GP circuit!!!! So I have booked for both. Next race for TT is June and I am also hopefull I will make that.

    I will keep you posted. Oh what is the best diff for an S3? Do Gripper do one?
    Quaife would be my choice,and I've just ordered one for mine.

    There are alternatives such as Wavetrac,but having run Quaifes before,I know how tough they are,and how effective.

    Good luck for the first race,and sorry you missed Cadwell Park.

 

 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Backdraft Motorsport S3 Endurance Race Car build
    By Backdraft Motorsport in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 25th May 2014, 09:43
  2. NON VAG race car build saxo vtr stock hatch
    By monkey_lewis in forum The Project Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th July 2012, 09:37
  3. GT2871R Turbo Kit now fitted to race car
    By Backdraft Motorsport in forum Tuning
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9th December 2007, 15:11
  4. RS4 race car. camber
    By heggen in forum RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 3rd July 2007, 15:09
  5. My Race Car Wannabe
    By Justincredible in forum Photography & The Digital Darkroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31st December 2006, 19:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO