Hoen fog light install

brangus

Reaction score
Hi all,

For those of you who've installed the plug and play Hoen fog lights on the S3 - did you go through the front part on the fog grille, or did you go through in the wheel well?

I've had a look online, and all I can find is pictures of A5 installs. The back seems easier, because via the front it looks like there is a possibility of snapping the plastic tabs on the front grille.

Thanks in advance.

Put your hands on the fins that run along the fog grill and you'll find a spot to grip. One sharp yank and it's out, then just undo the two screws holding the fog housings in place.

Put your hands on the fins that run along the fog grill and you'll find a spot to grip. One sharp yank and it's out, then just undo the two screws holding the fog housings in place.

Ok thanks, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Too easy! Thanks for that, found those little bits to grip on to and just popped out. Now I have some white fogs!

HOEN ?? are these error free fogs ? and will these work in my a3 sportback 2006 s line as my fogs are h11 and i have LED fogs but they bring error light up now and again

HOEN ?? are these error free fogs ? and will these work in my a3 sportback 2006 s line as my fogs are h11 and i have LED fogs but they bring error light up now and again

It's these ones the h11 Hoen

No errors, but mine is a MY11 S3 Sportback.