Increase horse power and torque

shaheed

Reaction score
I'm definetely interested on increasing hp's and torque, but not not more than 20 hp's on top of normal delivery.
Basically I'm not interested on 30 hp increase like AMD, SuperChips, whatever.... I don't want to turn my engine, like a buldozer, but instead I want to have better response, but without feeling that the engine can blown everytime I run it, do you see my point? I want to feel it like standard, just a small optimization.
If superchips, or even AMD says that having more 30 hp's it's fully safe, than having just less than that better for sure!....
Any options? I've spoken to SC and they only give one map for 2.0 TDi. Do you know who makes different stages?

All I know is that AmD also only do one stage of remap for the 2.0TDi. Maybe when they can do 'custom' maps for it you will be able to ask for this.

To be honest though, people like AmD tend to aim for drivability rather than just maximum power output. They have many happy customers so I can't see why having 10 extra BHP more than you want is going to hurt? If it is really going to blow up your engine I think that they would have been out of business a long time ago!

Are you worried about the Insurance/Warranty implications ShaHeed?

Thought you might be trying to sneak a remap in under the radar!

ive spoken to my local REvel dealer and the new 2.0 TDI switchable map is avaiable soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oettinger do a very smooth remap,it feels like a standard delivery if you see my point,not a big wave as the turbo comes in, just nice and smooth.

and they match audis warranty.

Basically I've a Punto Gt with lots of power, and lot's of chages, and I don't want to turn like that in my A3....
If I start thinking on having maximum power deliver...........