Windows

southylad

Reaction score
Is there a combination of fob button presses that opens all four windows when the keys are out as this happend when the keys were in my pocket when I was washing the car ?

yes , hold down the unlock button and windows will come down .
hold down lock button and windows will shut

I would disable this feature tbh incase you lay or sit on them when at home or say out somewhere when near the car, I never enable this & always advise clients not have it coded & disable where possible given the potential risks involved.

I would disable this feature tbh incase you lay or sit on them when at home or say out somewhere when near the car, I never enable this & always advise clients not have it coded & disable where possible given the potential risks involved.
I'd agree with you there mate that would leave all your windows down and you would be none the wider so at best you may soak your interior or at worst get you car stolen

My little girl did this on my old golf when she was playing with the keys. Unbeknown to me all 4 windows fully down overnight and it pished it down all night.

Woke up to find 1 inch of water in all the foot wells and everything soaked. Door cards, seats, speakers, switches - the lot.

Took me a week to dry it out with the car sitting on my drive with the engine running and the heater on full. Had to go out every half hour and rev it to get the temp back up as it kept dropping. Probably took a month for the windows to stop steaming up.

Not a nice experience having to drive round sat on a bin liner. You get a right sweaty bum crack.

Yeh that would not be good may have to get this feature changed but everyone with vcd's live so far away