Wheel Locking Nuts

kkd

Reaction score
hi, i need help with getting a replacement wheel locking nut for my audi a3 2005 TDI sports hatchback, my two tyres have a puncture and fully deflated so i can't drive this anywhere nor can i afford a tow. PLEASE HEPL!!!

20130112 16394820130112 16391020130112 163802

Welcome to ASN buddy.

don't take this the wrong way but, you've just joined the forum & your first post is asking how to remove wheels without a key? can you see how this might look?

at least show us your car & tell us a bit about it\yourself first, eh.

Ring Audi, give them your VIN, take your registration document in to prove you own the car and they will be able to get another key for you.

Ring Audi, give them your VIN, take your registration document in to prove you own the car and they will be able to get another key for you.

mike thank you, was reading somewhere they might ask you to tow the car in, anyways i'll give them a ring on monday and ask as you have advised.

@artimus, i have attached a picture of my vehicle, and yes, it sounds funny. sorry. again i would like to change the front and rear bumpers to an Sline model, any guides please, would really appreciate. its a 2005 model.

20121118 15461420120930 163308 1

Last edited:
If maybe a mcgard, I was advised, if you send them a pic of the bolt & they can usually match it & replace, now I dont know if there's any security protocols to follow with them, but audi maybe able to deal with them direct, not sure they hold the set codes for the vin, but as stated give dealer a call.