interior swap

phil-sparky

Reaction score
what sort of price are we looking at for a full leather interior out of an s3, front and rear seats and door cards, seen a car i like but not too keen on the interior colour, so was thinking of swapping to a black leather interior,

also do the recaro bucket seats fit straight in and work with the standard heated seat connections, i.e no extra cables to run into the dash board controls etc, (possibly just a plug swap)

many thanks for any help you can give, Phil

I paid £425 incl delivery for my full s3 leather interior removed from a 2011 s3 so was like brand new which also come with door cards with all the chrome switches ect was a bargain really.

I paid £700 collected for my black/red S3 interior that was also out of a newish car so nearly brand new.

As long as the buckets are the 8P version, the connectors are the same & therefore plug in & work, if its the RS4 ones, it needs an adapter loom, but can be made to work.

As long as the buckets are the 8P version, the connectors are the same & therefore plug in & work, if its the RS4 ones, it needs an adapter loom, but can be made to work.

Thabks very much, than confirms what I wanted to know