Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By voorhees
  • 1 Post By BlueSpark
  • 2 Post By voorhees

Thread: SELLING My RS3 Bumper -REVISED

3rd Gear

Status

Exclamation SELLING My RS3 Bumper -REVISED

Hello, i am not ripping of or other thing. This is almost what i paid. Please do not judge people before u knew smthing. Since he asked a hell of money for shipping i asked the same amount in order to compensate it. Now are we clear? Otherwise he will cancel the deal in 3 days.And refund my paid money with a cut

İ am ALWAYS a helping member here on ASN, nothing less. And i got so disappointed and feel broken after i read all these.

Mod, please close this topic but leave this message as the latest one. İ want to make people see my explaination.

Thnks
    Last edited by KemiksiZ; 11th January 2013 at 12:42.

'' Wanna Trade Your Pre-facelift BRUSHED ALU interior trim with my Piano Black ones? '' PM me..

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    wrong section buddy
    A3 2006 S-Line Sportback - 2011 Facelift Rear Lights - RNSe - Cruise - Bluetooth - S5 Alloys - Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror - Akoya Silver

Future Mods:
    - Facelift "Dumbo" Power Fold, Auto Dimming Wing Mirros
    - Bi Xenon Headlights
    - Rear S3 Valance

- Ish -

5th Gear

Status
    If people want this then you will be better getting in touch with the guy that actually has the bumper still here in the UK and its also hell of alot cheaper audi RS3 front bumper | eBay
    Current
    2006 56 A3 S Line 2.0 TFSI Special Edition Moro Blue

previous
    2007 A3 S Line 2.0 TDI 170 S-tronic phantom black
    2006 VW Golf Gti Black
    2008 S3 Dolphin Grey
    2007 A3 S Line 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic Ibis White
    2005 A3 S Line 2.0 TDI S-tronic Brilliant Red

4th Gear

Status

SELLING My RS3 Bumper: 420 GBP - Primered - Shipped to your door..

As above, was watching this myself on ebay but thought against it,. No point trying to rip people off on here though, that's just bad manners!
    TDI PD170 S-Line Sportback... 191.2bhp & 290lb/ft torque @ standard with an iffy turbo! No idea with the new one or Shark Stage 1 remap installed, DPF off Stage 1 ready to go, Suspension & wheels to be fitted... Still....

Different Gear

Status
    £270 profit? Not cool. We're supposed to be helping each other out here buddy, not ripping each other off.
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

Status

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kemiksiz View Post
    Hi Guys,

I bought this on ebay but the seller is not willing to send it to Turkey AGAIN! DAMN thats the 3rd time!! GIRRR!!

So I'll let it go to to a UK location.
    The advert clearly states post to uk ?? Also use classifieds to sell.

Kemiksiz,trying to make money off fellow members (not to the extent of that figure anyway) is not what ASN is about tut tut

3rd Gear

Status
    Hello, i am not ripping of or other thing. This is almost what i paid. Please do not judge people before u knew smthing. Since he asked a hell of money for shipping i asked the same amount in order to compensate it. Now are we clear? Otherwise he will cancel the deal in 3 days. And refund my paid money with a cut.

İ am ALWAYS a helping member here on ASN, nothing less. And i got so disappointed and feel broken after i read all these.

Mod, please close this topic but leave this message as the latest one. İ want to make people see my explaination.

Thnks

'' Wanna Trade Your Pre-facelift BRUSHED ALU interior trim with my Piano Black ones? '' PM me..

Neutral

Status
    Would love to see a screenshot of your paypal account.

Status
    So you want someone else to pay for you failing to read the advert properly ?
    dobbysline likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    NO of course..

This is an RS3 bumper, which costs 2.000 GBP for new, what are you talking about?

I'm not selling a grill for 420 GBP.. Are you aware of this?

its usually SOLD for around 500 GBP, what are you talking about?

I'm not ripping of ANYBODY ! PLUS; if no one believe its the right fee, no one have to pay anything.. AM I WRONG?

Its enough I believe, you are BLAMING one of your helpful, joyfull member from all your arses for nothing..

I paid 400 GBP for that bumper with the damn shipping cost to TURKEY and I tried to sell it for 420.. So whats wrong here!!!?

No offense please but that the truth..

No need to argue anymore..

Neutral

Status
    hey guys...I've heard there Is one exactly the same (maybe its twin) on eBay for £150!! Ha ha

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    tut

English...not so good

Status
    Too much post editing, confused.com

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    1st of all, use classifieds anyway, so listing in there could probably save you the hassle of the posts anyway, so your mistake on this matter I'm afraid mate.

2nd, the bumpers £900 from audi, not 2k, 2nd mistake.

3rd, if I understood this correctly, its rather unfair to try & make that amount of it if the guy hasnt even posted it to you in turkey & also if the guy will refund you with a hit on the refund, just take the hit & let it go.

For everyone else, tbh even £400 is damn cheap for the bumper part anyway, even if its had a plastic repair, looks perfectly ok to me.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

4th Gear

Status

SELLING My RS3 Bumper -REVISED

I'm confused...

You've said it's cost you £400 including shipping to Turkey. But, he won't even ship it to Turkey anyway (which was said in the eBay listing & your original - now edited post).

The not shipping to Turkey part was the only reason you posted here to see if anyone else wanted it (at the inflated price), otherwise you would have kept it for yourself.
    TDI PD170 S-Line Sportback... 191.2bhp & 290lb/ft torque @ standard with an iffy turbo! No idea with the new one or Shark Stage 1 remap installed, DPF off Stage 1 ready to go, Suspension & wheels to be fitted... Still....

Neutral

Status
    Why don't you save everyone the hassle and if you've bought the bumper and the seller is refusing to send it to you then open a paypal dispute. Although this assumes you checked whether he would send the item to Turkey or not).

If he agreed to send it to Turkey (especially if via ebay messaging system) then open an ebay dispute and you will easily get a full refund.

If he didn't agree to send it to Turkey then how did he then want to (allegedly) charge you £270 for postage for which you allegedly paid and he changed his mind then again, open an ebay dispute and you should get a refund.

However if (as we suspect here) you have bought it for £150 and are trying to then sell it on at a massive profit with the UK seller sending it out (after you've only paid UK shipping) then feel free to "do one!"

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GnasherVXR View Post
    then feel free to "do one!"
    Now now lets keep it civil please or the thread may get removed.

3rd Gear

Status
    You are the smart one here on the forum I believe?

The one would like to see my paypal, right? So smart that who can not think that everyone can make PHOTOSHOP, even 7 yrs old boy..

Now you are getting smarter

Well I told what happened, if you believe or not, but please dont try to ruin my reputation with ur 20 messages yet. I believe so many people would be my ouch here.. I have been in that forum, asked & answered lots lots of Qestions & topics.. So I'm not a new joiner who try to ripp off..

PS. Oh I saw, you are a CYPRUS citizen, I understood the offensive play right now CYPRUS people hate Turkish ones But here is not a political arena, just an Audi lovers area..

I'll ignore you from now on.. I hope everyone feel my situation ..

And mod, what are you waiting to CLOSE this topic? Should we fight face to face before you do that?

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Kemi, if you bite to the obvious attempt to get a response, then you've already lost, so lets chill out on here please, its a discussion, albeit a touchy subject, but I dont think we need an argument on the subject do we.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Now now lets keep it civil please or the thread may get removed.
    Apologies - meant as a 'stop trying to rip people off' type of comment, nothing more.

You are the smart one here on the forum I believe?

The one would like to see my paypal, right? So smart that who can not think that everyone can make PHOTOSHOP, even 7 yrs old boy..

Now you are getting smarter

Well I told what happened, if you believe or not, but please dont try to ruin my reputation with ur 20 messages yet. I believe so many people would be my ouch here.. I have been in that forum, asked & answered lots lots of Qestions & topics.. So I'm not a new joiner who try to ripp off..

PS. Oh I saw, you are a CYPRUS citizen, I understood the offensive play right now CYPRUS people hate Turkish ones But here is not a political arena, just an Audi lovers area..

I'll ignore you from now on.. I hope everyone feel my situation ..

And mod, what are you waiting to CLOSE this topic? Should we fight face to face before you do that?

Unless you do it as a profession, a fake paypal page would be quite easy to spot, but I'll let that one slide. Just because you've answered questions doesn't make you honest.

PS - I may live in Cyprus but I'm a british citizen - I have no issues with the Turkish, I've been there many times on holiday - please do not accuse me of being racist.

3rd Gear

Status
    OK LORD, I DID NOT READ THE REST AFTER NIGEL.

6th Gear

Status
    I personally wouldn't buy it even if i wanted only due to the fact that i would not be dealing directly with the person who actually has the bumper. If the seller has refused to send you the bumper then he may refuse to send to a uk address or in the case of it getting lost in the post, i as a third party buyer will have no protection (especially if you sell outside of ebay with no record of transaction).

Kemiksiz, my advice would be like others have said if he originally agreed to send to you and now refuses then open a dispute on ebay. Otherwise get as much of a refund as possible and see it as a lesson learnt for the future.
    amit91987 likes this.
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

3rd Gear

Status
    Didn't realise Turkish trolls existed.

Status
    If you are going to come over and fight face to face you can pick your bumper up while over here

Thread Locked
    RedDejavu and Turbo jay like this.