why the massive price difference??

T

T8DPR

i'm talking about the second hand bumper prices. I'm on the hunt for an s-line front bumper (i have a post in the wanted section obviously) and it seems that for what I want, 05-08 model, they're over £150, and in one case for a complete one with all fogs and grilles and in the colour I want, £350

yet facelift, 09-12 they can be found left right and centre for often as low as £60

what's the crack?? is £350 really so unreasonable for the one I need?

Supply and demand mate.
8P3's are still a bit dear for a majority of people in the modifying scene.(I'm guessing)
Snap up all the cheap 8P3 bumpers and sell them in 2 or 3 years :)

Reactions: Brodster
its tempting, an entire 2011 front end has come up in my colour for a grand, good price, bad price? I know i'm not after the 2011 but if its apparently a bargain you dont pass it up do ya

Yup the demand for the 05-08 s-line bumper is massive,
You wont find many around and thats why there so expensive.

Shame because ive been looking for a while :sob:

Don't forget that you'll need 8P3 mirrors with indicators/wiring also for full 8P3 conversion.

Like people have said its supply and demand but also it's the easiest and best mod you can do to a 8P1 to make it look a hell of alot nicer and there are so many people out there that want them as 8p1's can be bought cheap so broadens the market.

even people with 8p2 want them also they make such a difference to the front end as is its so different to standard bumper where as the new shape all the bumpers look nearly the same and you can hardly tell the difference between standard and s line so not many people want to buy them thus meaning they have to be cheap for people to sell them.