Part numbers for bottom section of rear bumper (8P3 sportback)

Tanners141

Reaction score
Hi guys, first thread so let me apologise in advance if I've done anything wrong.

Anyway I've bought this rear bumper for my 2011 8p3: Rear bumper

and I need to know the part numbers from audi so I can buy this highlighted section for my rear bumper: Rear bumper 2

Also an estimated price or another place I could buy this stuff would be extremely helpful

I've also searched on audisport but couldn't find a definite part number. I then called audi and hey told me they thought the whole rear bumper was one piece and when they searched on the system they didn't know what the parts were because there was no pictures.

Thanks

Last edited:
Should be a piece of cake at audi tbh, just ask them to supply an 09 onwards S3 lower valance with a PR code of 2JU, I'm updating my software atm so cant look for part numbers, its not 1 whole piece, its several.

I can probably help mate, and source you the part as well.

Do you have a single or double exhaust?
What model of 8P3 you got? A3, S3 or RS3?

The S3 valance is only double anyway.

I can probably help mate, and source you the part as well.

Do you have a single or double exhaust?
What model of 8P3 you got? A3, S3 or RS3?

I have an 2011 A3 2.0TDI, and I have a double exhaust, I wanted to fit the S3 rear bumper and diffuser on because I like the looks and would definitely be interested in buying the parts off of you if the price is right.

Thanks

I was interested in getting the S3 rear bumper also a couple of months ago but managed to find a RS3 one in my exact colour code on ebay so happily settled for that.When i went to audi chingford they weren't much help either as they didn't know what part i was talking about :noway:

Lucky for me i have a friend who has done the whole conversion and he got me the part numbers i needed for most of the conversion.I believe it is 8P4 807 521 K GRU for the lower lip with the diffuser,not sure if it is primed or not though .

I was interested in getting the S3 rear bumper also a couple of months ago but managed to find a RS3 one in my exact colour code on ebay so happily settled for that.When i went to audi chingford they weren't much help either as they didn't know what part i was talking about :noway:

Lucky for me i have a friend who has done the whole conversion and he got me the part numbers i needed for most of the conversion.I believe it is 8P4 807 521 K GRU for the lower lip with the diffuser,not sure if it is primed or not though .

Can anyone please confirm the part number for the diffuser AND valence is '8P4 807 521 K GRU', not that I don't believe you just that when I ask Audi they say they can't tell me what the part is because they have no picture for it, and the only way I can find out what part it is, is to order it in :wacko:.