2012 S3 S-Tronic ReMap

S3allan

Reaction score
Evening,

i have just swapped my 2008 manual S3 for a 2012 S-Tronic S3 Black Edition in white (the new black), i have the full turbo back system from Milltek ready to go on but wondered which swithchable re-map you lot would recommend.

I had GIAC with the hand controller on the last car but according to Autograph (Burnley) it is no longer available. I want switchable as when i got the car i go 3 years free servicing from the dealer and don't want to risk losing that.

Any advice would be excellent, Thanks in advance.

Give N8 a shout as he's a shark dealer & they have the dongles, but not sure if it has valet mode or not.

Give Rick @ Unicorn a shout mate...

Unicorn Motor Developments

He does bespoke mapping to how you want and now also offers switchable mapping which is all done through the pedals and rev counter. Really cool and you have upto 5 maps, saves messing about with hand helds too. :happy:

N8 sorted me out with a SHARK map, great service.

Makes a BIG difference. I have this on my MY12 S3 DSG and you wont be disappointed. Pulls hard right to the red line, very nice.
Make sure you ask for the Map with the DSG `patch` though.

Look at REVO too, although the all up price with the SPS can be steep outside any discount period IMO.

Dont have personal experience with any other maps.

Good luck
Paul

Give Graeme a shout at GNJ... He is also a shark dealer and is in Blackburn... Not too far from burnley.

Thanks very much for all this, i will do some research and let you know how i get on.

Allan - good to see you on the forum! Revo are doing a 20% discount currently and the SPS switch looks like a good piece of kit - seen it in action too and it is really simple.

Cant comment on the map though...