Remap

Looks Like they put a generic map on it which is fine if you don't have any aftermarket mods. They don't seem to have any feedback on any forums and having only a mobile number for a contact number?? I'd personally spend a bit extra and go to a reputable tuner.

If you don't mind going a bit further a-field, and want to get a custom re-map i would highly recommend : Tune It Up | Facebook

I recently had my 2.0 tdi done with him, great guy and certainly knows his stuff.

If you don't mind going a bit further a-field, and want to get a custom re-map i would highly recommend : Tune It Up | Facebook

I recently had my 2.0 tdi done with him, great guy and certainly knows his stuff.

+1 had my tfsi done by Nick top draw and a custom map :))))

Thanks Guys, I did think their website was fairly empty, especially with the lack of reviews. I did come across Tune it up, however he is very far out for me. I know there is a "Tuning Werkes" near me who do APR remaps. Has anybody used this company?

Thanks Guys, I did think their website was fairly empty, especially with the lack of reviews. I did come across Tune it up, however he is very far out for me. I know there is a "Tuning Werkes" near me who do APR remaps. Has anybody used this company?

I know nick will travel for a little extra worth a call as he is awesome

Have look for your local Shark dealer their maps are awesome for the TDI, really smooth & linear with shed loads of power, you won't be disappointed. Also their head office after sales is spot on too, & they're a well known company that many could vouch for.