Remap 1.9tdi pd 77kW 105bhp - REVO?

jsosic

Reaction score
Hi.

I was searching through forums about remapping 1.9tdi pd in my A3.

I was interested in REVO stage1, everything around engine is stock... filters, exaust, original, and I don't intend to change any of that. I was 99% sure to go REVO but then found some posts about REVO map being too much buffed, and people suggesting some other companies. Unfortunately I'm far away from UK so only one of the branded remapers around here is REVO. I was quoted by local REVO representative as +40bhp +70Nm gains (from 105 to 145bhp & from 250Nm to 320Nm). If that's really overpowered for transmission - especially clutch, can I maybe request REVO to remap it to lower values, like 135bhp and 300Nm?

Has anyone done this mod with REVO, or maybe anyone else? Thank you.

Thank you

TBH you would need to ask the mapper if they can dial it down as the generic maps are generally set for same values, so any deviation is sort of customed to your car as such & may require an extra cost, only they can advise fella.

TBH you would need to ask the mapper if they can dial it down as the generic maps are generally set for same values, so any deviation is sort of customed to your car as such & may require an extra cost, only they can advise fella.

Sedox map seems more suitable to me:

SEDOX PERFORMANCE - The ultimate performance solution!

295 instead of 320Nm, and 136 instead of 145bhp...

Do you have any experience with Sedox?

I dont know sedox I'm afraid.

I have done afew 1.9 TDI's and the end result was very impressive and being Shark software the power delivery is very progressive so no real chance of trashing the clutch and yes you can acquire Shark remaps over there. You would have to purchase the STS so that the map could be sent to you via e-mail. Its just a suggestion and gives you the opportunity of trying Shark Performance.

I have my 09 1.9tdi 105bhp Sportback done here in northern ireland. Got it done at odb autotune. Car is at 145bhp and its great difference. No probs as everything standard. Ive put ITG airfilter on but thats it.

They put the map to 136bhp but i wasnt happy and went back and they tweeked it and alot happier now.

Go for it you wont look back or have issues.