Awesome remap

southylad

Reaction score
Well the day is nearly here the a3 ids booked in at awesome gti for remap at 10 in the morning will reply with thoughts on service and outcome tomorrow night when I get back as thought I would have to take the wife shopping in Manchester while we are down there to keep her sweet then it's 2 hours drive home

Reactions: Artimus
Hope you enjoy it, had mine mapped there recently and was extremely happy with it!

Got mine done there about six months ago, top service, great price and it goes really well.

Better map than a much more expensive custom map I had on an A4 2.5tdi Quattro a few years ago... From another tuner not Awesome!

Gary

Got here a little early but no probs car is in getting sorted as i type very friendly guys offered me and the family a brew on arrival

Heard a lot of good things about Awesome and their remaps.

Let us know about the map once its done!

Well back from Manchester now when I came away from awesome it felt like they had unhitched a caravan from the a3 it felt good a lot more powerfull well chuffed and recorded about 4 mpg more on the motorway on the way home compared to the trip down so an improvement there also altogether a good day cost £180 in total with remap and egr software delete so no eng management light now neither so that's nice it was a poor trip home fog rain crap so will give it a better run out at weekend

what engine have you had mapped? & what gains were suggested?

A3 s line 2.0 tdi bkd on 56 plate suggested about 40 to 45 bhp gain

is this the £150 in-house map?
yeh mate that's the one about an 1 to 1,1/2 hours then your away I blanked my egr off also tho and got them to map out egr software and light for extra £30 well chuffed with it on way home it flys now mate, it will be handy for you down there aswell I had a 2 hour drive