Best Value replacement Mats

Stev_A3

Reaction score
Which carpet mats do you reccomend for the Audi A3 2006? Im not convinced by the OE mats fitted in my car. I have seen the prices Audi charge and am looking for best value for money mats, best I have located seem to be on Eurocarparts for £18.90 delivered (I have seen them at the higher rate but they have a sale on atm) anyone bought these before? Or which ones did you buy?

I got a set off eBay about £15 as a quick fix when I bought the car and I was surprised at the quality still using them

Depends how you define value. I purchased some Autostyle matts for a car years ago - they lasted the 12 years I owned the car and looked like new on the day I sold it. Have used them ever since. Not the cheapest but they will last for eternity - if you plan to keep the car for some time then they're well worth the investment :happy:

Google is your friend as always. CAR MATS

Whoops got posted before finished ...as I was suggesting search car mats and there is a wide choice. Can't remember where I got mine from but they have good thick pile in black with natty dark red stiching and AUDI script. Matches my red/black S-Line theme well.

Audi A3 Sportback Mk 2 (2005 to 2012) Tailored Car Mats | eBay

I had these for around a year before i sold the car, Great for the money.

They look good, did you go for a coloured outline or velour upgrade?

Ideally im looking for black mats with red binding but only to the outer edge and not on the heel pad like most sellers are offering (im waiting an answer from the seller) If he says just the outline I will go for those with the velour upgrade. If the heelpad comes with the red binding I will go for the ones from Eurocarparts. I will update the thread when I get the new mats (hopefully soon)