Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 33 of 33
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By richmcveigh

Thread: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

  1. #1
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24

    Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Alright?

    Just thought I'd say hello! I joined this site back in May 2011 just before buying my S4 B6, which I sold a couple of weeks ago before buying a Phantom Black S3, Black Edition with 4,100 miles on the clock.

    It came from an Audi dealer in London, and they were good enough to retrofit cruise control for no extra cost.

    Its SUCH a different animal to the S4 - the V8 S4 had so much torque and the amount of power on tap right from the very instant you pushed the loudy pedal was just amazing. The S3 engine has to be worked and the lag takes some getting used to - there have been a couple of times at roundabouts and junctions when I've almost been caught out when she will just not 'get going'.

    The Bose system is good, but isn't as good as what I was used to. The bass seems to lack a little bit, and the RNS-E seems to randomly hiss when on the phone and during quiet sections of music (I listen to a lot of classical...).

    I truly believe that she looks amazing from every angle, and the build quality of the interior is just beautiful - that white stitching...!!!

    Bottom line is - I love my new car, very very much, but the audio on the RNS-E is a bit hit and miss and the lag is a bit of a shame. I know I know, its a turbo powered car so I should expect it, but it seems to worry me at busy junctions.

    Here are some pictures, followed by some questions....

    2012-12-18 13.jpg

    2012-12-18 13.54.51.jpg

    2012-12-23 14.11.31.jpg

    2012-12-23 14.12.54.jpg

    The outgoing S4...
    2012-12-18 13.01.55.jpg

    My Dad taking over the cleaning...
    2012-12-27 12.08.42.jpg

    Here are a couple of questions:

    1) I'd like to get her on to Stage 1 - should I wait until the engine is more 'worn in'?

    2) Would a Stage 1 modification get rid of the turbo lag?

    3) Are there any ways to get rid of that hiss? I'm sure its to do with the fact that the RNS-E likes to automatically adjust the volume depending on the speed I am travelling - the S4 did this but I could turn it off...??

    Looking forward to getting to know her more and getting used to her quirks. I'm also looking forward to chatting and being involved more on this board

    Best wishes, and happy Christmas!!

    Rich
    Last edited by richmcveigh; 28th December 2012 at 00:17.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    monopole's Avatar
    limboitis

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    County Antrim
    Posts
    245
    Ref busy junctions, thats what the 'S' bit is for

    Q1&2 = no
    Q3 I believe some guys have fixed this with VCDS

    welcome, awesome choice
    +incoming (64/Sep 1st) S3 (300) Sportback S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    -outgoing (63) A5 2.0TDI (177) Coupe Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro
    Phantom Black


    VCDS Location: NI (County Antrim)

    - (62) A1 1.6TDI (105) Sport Manual Sportback Brilliant Black
    - (62) S3 (265) Sportback Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    - (58) TT Roadster 3.2 V6 (250) S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black





  4. #3
    Mr. B's Avatar
    English...not so good

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    875
    Nice!

  5. #4
    DickosS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Awesome motors. I have a Milltek turbo back decat exhaust for sale if u do decide to go stage 1

  6. #5
    Brodster's Avatar
    Shark Performance In Scotland

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    3,220

    My Social Networking

    Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Congrats on the new purchase......you'll love it.

    Q1. Definately NO
    Q2. Not entirely but it will make the car easier and more enjoyable to drive. As some put it....it's like night and day comparing standard to remap.
    Q3. I believe its VCDS tweak or turn down the GALA level manually on the RNSE unit itself.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/VCDS/Wagner

  7. #6
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,791
    Welcome!
    As Brodster has said,I agree that Stg1 is a generally safe and easy step,and whilst it won't remove lag,it does release a lot more torque,and makes the car a LOT easier to drive.
    Remember to change oil and plugs more regularly than Audi's service schedule,especially on a new engine if you're remapping it.
    Treated properly,and done properly,these engines are very strong,and capable of pretty big power levels,but treat them badly,and you know what will happen.

  8. #7
    DickosS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post
    Welcome!
    As Brodster has said,I agree that Stg1 is a generally safe and easy step,and whilst it won't remove lag,it does release a lot more torque,and makes the car a LOT easier to drive.
    Remember to change oil and plugs more regularly than Audi's service schedule,especially on a new engine if you're remapping it.
    Treated properly,and done properly,these engines are very strong,and capable of pretty big power levels,but treat them badly,and you know what will happen.
    I think the same could be said for any sports car really. Especially with power upgrades. I know on my vxr I used to change plugs every 5k for peace of mind.

  9. #8
    Veneeringman's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Back in the UK
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    Alright?

    Just thought I'd say hello! I joined this site back in May 2011 just before buying my S4 B6, which I sold a couple of weeks ago before buying a Phantom Black S3, Black Edition with 4,100 miles on the clock.

    It came from an Audi dealer in London, and they were good enough to retrofit cruise control for no extra cost.

    Its SUCH a different animal to the S4 - the V8 S4 had so much torque and the amount of power on tap right from the very instant you pushed the loudy pedal was just amazing. The S3 engine has to be worked and the lag takes some getting used to - there have been a couple of times at roundabouts and junctions when I've almost been caught out when she will just not 'get going'.

    The Bose system is good, but isn't as good as what I was used to. The bass seems to lack a little bit, and the RNS-E seems to randomly hiss when on the phone and during quiet sections of music (I listen to a lot of classical...).

    I truly believe that she looks amazing from every angle, and the build quality of the interior is just beautiful - that white stitching...!!!

    Bottom line is - I love my new car, very very much, but the audio on the RNS-E is a bit hit and miss and the lag is a bit of a shame. I know I know, its a turbo powered car so I should expect it, but it seems to worry me at busy junctions.

    Here are some pictures, followed by some questions....

    2012-12-18 13.jpg

    2012-12-18 13.54.51.jpg

    2012-12-23 14.11.31.jpg

    2012-12-23 14.12.54.jpg

    The outgoing S4...
    2012-12-18 13.01.55.jpg

    My Dad taking over the cleaning...
    2012-12-27 12.08.42.jpg

    Here are a couple of questions:

    1) I'd like to get her on to Stage 1 - should I wait until the engine is more 'worn in'?

    2) Would a Stage 1 modification get rid of the turbo lag?

    3) Are there any ways to get rid of that hiss? I'm sure its to do with the fact that the RNS-E likes to automatically adjust the volume depending on the speed I am travelling - the S4 did this but I could turn it off...??

    Looking forward to getting to know her more and getting used to her quirks. I'm also looking forward to chatting and being involved more on this board

    Best wishes, and happy Christmas!!

    Rich
    hi Rich, lovely car !! I know what you mean about the turbo lag especially at junctions, I've a bluefin on mine and it does make a difference to performance plus it can be taken off easily for service work.
    the rns-e does seem to have a mind of its own doesn't it, the volume going up and down does my head in, when I get time I'm going to do the Mod that cures the volume up and down issue (there is a service bulletin that details what needs doing)
    welcome to the site.
    sean.

  10. #9
    IceHanger's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    West Mids/North Worcs
    Posts
    289
    Nice car fella, welcome to the S3 clan
    IceHanger
    2011 S3 8P 5DR Black edition,
    2013 TT TDi BE with lots of toys
    Previous Vehicles:
    Audi S4 B6 4DR Big fuel bill edition
    Audi TT TDi S-line Quattro
    Skoda Octavia 4x4 Turbo,
    Skoda Octavia VRS Estate,
    Vauxhall VX220 Turbo,
    MGF VVC,
    Vauxhall Astra GSi,
    Alfa 33 Cloverleaf,
    Tons of Minis

  11. #10
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,791
    Quote Originally Posted by DickosS3 View Post
    I think the same could be said for any sports car really. Especially with power upgrades. I know on my vxr I used to change plugs every 5k for peace of mind.
    True...but these seem to be especially prone to the plugs getting a bit tired....stock plugs are fine even for the power I run,but do need regular changes.

  12. #11
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Good news that I don't have to wait for the engine to be worn in to get it remapped. Leading on from the remapping idea... will a remap of the ECU void my warranty with Audi?

    She already has to go back for a bit of work as the front passenger speaker crackles at certain frequencies, and the car ever so slightly pulls to the left.

    As gorgeous as the alloys are - they make me ever so nervous about catching them on a curb or the like

  13. #12
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Veneeringman View Post
    hi Rich, lovely car !! I know what you mean about the turbo lag especially at junctions, I've a bluefin on mine and it does make a difference to performance plus it can be taken off easily for service work.
    the rns-e does seem to have a mind of its own doesn't it, the volume going up and down does my head in, when I get time I'm going to do the Mod that cures the volume up and down issue (there is a service bulletin that details what needs doing)
    welcome to the site.
    sean.
    Hello mate - where's this bulletin then?

  14. #13
    GNJ_Motorsport's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lancashire, England
    Posts
    620
    Looks nice mate.

    As said a remap will make it a lot better to drive but won't remove the lag. I didn't find mine too laggy but then I have never owned a V8!


    Shark Performance Lancashire Dealer

  15. #14
    Brodster's Avatar
    Shark Performance In Scotland

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    3,220

    My Social Networking

    Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Afew on here have kept their map on and the garage are fully aware of this. It all depends on what is being done to the car but seeing as its stereo related I very much doubt they will plug it in and find out its remapped. If it was having ECU problems or engine trouble then this would be a different story. My 2012 S3 was mapped after about 250 miles and I upload the original map when it goes into the garage as I keep original maps for customers when I remap them. I do this solely to be on the safe side even though the majority of the guys in the garage know it has been remapped.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/VCDS/Wagner

  16. #15
    Veneeringman's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Back in the UK
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    Hello mate - where's this bulletin then?
    Guys, there is no way to disable audiopilot through coding.. the only way is to cut the wires on the bose amp to disable the bose mic (housed in the front map light unit).. Don't ask me which wires - I don't know! I know that Paddy had his disabled by his local Audi... I have VCDS and you cannot disable the bose mic.. Bringing up the GALA and DSP thing only really works if you do NOT have BOSE.... It's pants, and I have told Audi that it had better be done in advance for my new car, otherwise I shall refuse delivery until they sort it out!
    Whoever put Audiopilot into the cars shoudl be put in front of a firing squad - it is a thoroughly badly thought out crap piece of tech that has no place in an Audi whatsoever...


    Ok so I know out there somewhere in the WWW is an Audi TSB that relates specifically to disabling Audiopilot on the A3, but all i can find is their one that relates to the A4... I would think it's very similar though.. hope this is of some help Mr Blob! http://www.dejong947.com/audi/tsb/audi.tb.91-04-17.pdf


    You can see it clearly tells you that there is no way of disabling the Audiopilot with just VCDS...
    Last edited by quattro81; 8th June 2012 at 19:07.
    Share

  17. #16
    DickosS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post
    True...but these seem to be especially prone to the plugs getting a bit tired....stock plugs are fine even for the power I run,but do need regular changes.
    Can dirty/tired plugs lead to bad fuel consumption??

  18. #17
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,791
    Quote Originally Posted by DickosS3 View Post
    Can dirty/tired plugs lead to bad fuel consumption??
    It can,but on these the earliest symptom is just midrange or full load misfires.

  19. #18
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24

    Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Veneeringman View Post
    Guys, there is no way to disable audiopilot through coding.. the only way is to cut the wires on the bose amp to disable the bose mic (housed in the front map light unit).. Don't ask me which wires - I don't know! I know that Paddy had his disabled by his local Audi... I have VCDS and you cannot disable the bose mic.. Bringing up the GALA and DSP thing only really works if you do NOT have BOSE.... It's pants, and I have told Audi that it had better be done in advance for my new car, otherwise I shall refuse delivery until they sort it out!
    Whoever put Audiopilot into the cars shoudl be put in front of a firing squad - it is a thoroughly badly thought out crap piece of tech that has no place in an Audi whatsoever...


    Ok so I know out there somewhere in the WWW is an Audi TSB that relates specifically to disabling Audiopilot on the A3, but all i can find is their one that relates to the A4... I would think it's very similar though.. hope this is of some help Mr Blob! http://www.dejong947.com/audi/tsb/audi.tb.91-04-17.pdf


    You can see it clearly tells you that there is no way of disabling the Audiopilot with just VCDS...
    Last edited by quattro81; 8th June 2012 at 19:07.
    Share
    I'd probs prefer not to be cutting any wires just yet! Maybe when things get a bit desperate...

    I can't seem to get that link to work, although I am on my iPhone and it may not work on here.

    I had a 180 mile trip in her last night and I must say I was rather impressed with the sound - I had an album called Welcome Reality by Nero which is largely a dubstep disk and the sub finally got off its arse and did something!

    At a speed set at 79 mph on the cruise control, I only managed 27.1 mpg with barely any traffic. I hope this will improve when the engine loosens and when I get stage 1. It's a long way from the 41.1 claimed figure set by Audi!?

  20. #19
    monopole's Avatar
    limboitis

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    County Antrim
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    It's a long way from the 41.1 claimed figure set by Audi!?
    LoL
    +incoming (64/Sep 1st) S3 (300) Sportback S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    -outgoing (63) A5 2.0TDI (177) Coupe Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro
    Phantom Black


    VCDS Location: NI (County Antrim)

    - (62) A1 1.6TDI (105) Sport Manual Sportback Brilliant Black
    - (62) S3 (265) Sportback Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    - (58) TT Roadster 3.2 V6 (250) S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black





  21. #20
    DickosS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    I'd probs prefer not to be cutting any wires just yet! Maybe when things get a bit desperate...

    I can't seem to get that link to work, although I am on my iPhone and it may not work on here.

    I had a 180 mile trip in her last night and I must say I was rather impressed with the sound - I had an album called Welcome Reality by Nero which is largely a dubstep disk and the sub finally got off its arse and did something!

    At a speed set at 79 mph on the cruise control, I only managed 27.1 mpg with barely any traffic. I hope this will improve when the engine loosens and when I get stage 1. It's a long way from the 41.1 claimed figure set by Audi!?
    41.1 mpg??? Which engine is it??

  22. #21
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by monopole View Post
    LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by DickosS3 View Post
    41.1 mpg??? Which engine is it??
    Ooops - sorry, my bad!!

    I actually meant to write 41.5. Yes - 41 POINT FIVE!!

    2012-12-30 12.30.24.jpg

    False advertising much??

  23. #22
    monopole's Avatar
    limboitis

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    County Antrim
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    False advertising much??
    poetic licensing I think its called. PERFECT road conditions, probably with a slight decline @ 56.6 MPH

    but we all know what real road conditions return, your 27 @ 80 MPH is relatively good.
    +incoming (64/Sep 1st) S3 (300) Sportback S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    -outgoing (63) A5 2.0TDI (177) Coupe Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro
    Phantom Black


    VCDS Location: NI (County Antrim)

    - (62) A1 1.6TDI (105) Sport Manual Sportback Brilliant Black
    - (62) S3 (265) Sportback Black Edition S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black

    - (58) TT Roadster 3.2 V6 (250) S-Tronic Quattro Phantom Black





  24. #23
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    463
    WOW! Nice one mate!

  25. #24
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    66
    Epic new car, Lag at junctions you guys must have forgotten how it feels to be in 'normal' cars lol

    I would be interested to know if you can get rid off the hissing sound in the interior as mine is driving me crazy (2006 Audi A3 3.2 with bose system Audi Concert) it does it when the headunit is switched off also. Please advise, thanks

  26. #25
    DickosS3's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hello fellow Audi-Sporters - new 2012 S3 owner :)

    Quote Originally Posted by richmcveigh View Post
    Ooops - sorry, my bad!!

    I actually meant to write 41.5. Yes - 41 POINT FIVE!!

    2012-12-30 12.30.24.jpg

    False advertising much??
    Funny I'm only getting 23 mpg and that's all motorway driving.

  27. #26
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    After all excitement of getting the S3, the other half and I have decided to go for a mortgage and get out of rented accommodation. There, as sad as it makes me, the S3 is once again for sale. Just thought I'd give you a heads up - I'll put it in the ads section as well. Audi S3 Sportback Black Edition S Tronic February 2012 | eBay

  28. #27
    autolatry's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    347
    Boo!
    The finance situation may impede you though. It would put me off.

  29. #28
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by autolatry View Post
    Boo!
    The finance situation may impede you though. It would put me off.
    How come? Its a really simple process to clear...?

  30. #29
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    685
    Fantastic looking motor m8.Deffo getting one for my next car Just 1 question did the mpg consumption get better as the engine freed off as I see ur getting 30,s now?
    Audi A3 2010 2.0 TDI 140 Black Edition


  31. #30
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieWebs View Post
    Fantastic looking motor m8.Deffo getting one for my next car Just 1 question did the mpg consumption get better as the engine freed off as I see ur getting 30,s now?
    Its hard to tell, because the MPG seems to get higher with the warmer weather, and having bought her in December its hard to know whether the MPG is improving due to the engine loosening up or whether its the warmer weather. 38mpg isn't too shabby though
    KrAzY K likes this.

  32. #31
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    685
    Surprising that as I thought ur mpg would be less in the warmer months using air con more
    Late 30,s is good for an S3 I thought
    Audi A3 2010 2.0 TDI 140 Black Edition


  33. #32
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    138
    Finance should be fine sold my Astra Vxr with finance on it last year. From my experience though I had to ask finance companies permission otherwise i was in breach of contract and the payment had to be from my account so buyer had to pay me in full then I paid them. It does prolong sale I found, not an easy situation for buyer to be put in.

    Good luck with sale looks a beauty, ever get to bottom of the pulling to the left slightly?
    A4 B6 Avant 190 Sline Quattro - sold

    MY10 8p S3 Phantom Black Sportback Black Edition - sold

    Vw Caddy C20 104ps - Dtuk mapped to 140+

    MY12 Daytona Grey Black Optics RS3 with Recaro Buckets, Cruise control, Folding/heated mirrors, Rnse, Adaptive Bi Xenons, Auto lights/wipers & Light pack

  34. #33
    richmcveigh's Avatar
    P R N D S

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Avantsline View Post
    Finance should be fine sold my Astra Vxr with finance on it last year. From my experience though I had to ask finance companies permission otherwise i was in breach of contract and the payment had to be from my account so buyer had to pay me in full then I paid them. It does prolong sale I found, not an easy situation for buyer to be put in.

    Good luck with sale looks a beauty, ever get to bottom of the pulling to the left slightly?
    Yes - Audi realigned the wheels for me and it is better now Might try to convince the other half to carry on renting for longer hehehe! I don't want to be S3less...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hello fellow audi owners
    By Scott_ in forum The Welcome Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th September 2011, 18:31
  2. Hello fellow Audi owners!
    By car-mad in forum The Welcome Section
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th July 2010, 20:30
  3. Hello fellow audi drivers.
    By AudiRudy in forum The Welcome Section
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd November 2009, 22:21
  4. Hello fellow Audi-ers...
    By craigsy in forum The Welcome Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14th January 2008, 21:55
  5. Hello fellow Audi Drivers
    By imported_Myuran in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th August 2004, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO