Rear wipe relay

Stol1975

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

My rear wiper stays on all the time, I know this could mean the dreaded leak and motor replacement but I'm hoping it might just be the relay. I got one of eBay for a quid but where is the rear relay in the car and how do I access it. Nothing in the handbook to help at all.

Thanks in advance.

This hasn't helped but thanks. Guys any ideas where they are so I can try and fix this? The bad weather is here and I'd like my rear wiper back. I have tried all the relay switches directly behind the fuse box to the right of the steering wheel but when I pulled them out the wiper stayed on. Where the hell is it? I've searched and searched the net. Please help.

What I was trying to point out from that link is I think it explains it is computer controlled and not relay controlled, so its probably the actual motor on the rear wiper itself that is the problem. When I replaced my rear wiper motor I did notice there are some electronics of the tailgate behind the panel (left side of car), might be worth a look behind there.

Brad