Help,Removing side light bulbs.

SootySport

Reaction score
The front ones. Do they pull straight out or are they on a bayonet type holder? tried twisting both ways and pulling but to no avail.

Help

They are the fiddliest things to do but just give them a wee tug if you can get a good grip on the wires and they should just pull straight out :)

Done mine last week mate take off the door on back of headlight remove main beam bulb and pull holder out of the way now get a pair of long nose pliers and get a grip of the sidelight holder and give a little turn up and down first you haven't got much room but you can just get a bit of movement on it now grip it and pull it out levering on the edge of the opening that did the trick for me hope this helps you mate I tried all sorts first and took some skin off my hands but once I had done it this way the opposite side was changed in 2 mins no probe, good luck mate

I'd say long nosed pliers as well, same type of holder
as on the fabia I reckon Bernie. Can't check on mine, I don't have sidelights mate.

Got them out now by Southylads method.
Thanks for all the replies fellas.:yes:

Glad it helped mate it had me stumped for a while on the first one I thought they were never gonna come out but once I got that out with the pliers the other side flew out cheers

My mits are too big so give my Pit Crew instructions and with a bit of twisting and wiggling he got them out.

I did take a bit of bark of my hands myself on the first one there is very limited space eh mate