Headlight bulb decision?.

PauliM

Reaction score
Hi I'm wanting to change my head light bulbs and halogen drl/side lights I'm looking for a whiter light rather than the standard yellow halogen look. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations on what to get as I know eBay sells only rubbish which will only light 2ft in front of the car!
Thanks Paul :)

Last edited:
Hi Paul, i found in my previous car that the Philips Xtreme bulbs where very good, alot better than the Halfords ulta brilliance bulbs, or even look into the Osram night breakers, i hear they're good also.

When i need to change my headlight bulbs i will be getting the Philips, but doesn't seem worth the hassle when they dont need replacing for me lol.

Hi Chris thanks for the reply. Yeah I've heard about the Philips bulbs are they a white light? I'm not into this chivvy blue light ha. I don't suppose you know sidelights which are a close colour match?.

Well, i managed to find the photo i took of them, bare in mind the car in question is an MG ZR. AS for sidelights im not too sure, but going with the same brand of headlight bulbs wouldn't be a bad choice to get a match.

425329_10150720063333783_1931425839_n_zps6501c7e2.jpg