FBMFSW into 2008 A3 sline

A

AndyA3170

Hey everyone, I know there is a few threads on FBMFSW's.
I have the chance for 1 with air bag part numbers.
Airbag: 8J0 880 201 N 6PS, steering wheel: 8J0 419 091 H.
I have just a standard sline MFSW, I was wondering if anyone knows if these part numbers will be compatable with my car, I know it's out of a 2011 TT.

thank if anyone can help

Should be a direct swap mate !

Provided the wheel and airbag come together then all you might need is a new airbag wiring harness.

Do you know if the wiring harness is coming with the wheel/airbag ?

Direct swap mate plug and play only takes 10 minutes, even if it doesn't come with the wiring harness for airbag can adapt your current to work as its only for the horn, this is another thin I could do for you when you come for me to do the other bits when you get them. My nav come today by the way and its already in haha

Doesn't come with the harness no, going to try and get this wheel and airbag for £400 notes delivered which I thinks a pretty fair price looking on eBay at all the ones on there.
Sounds good to me A3, your going to be busy lol I work for nestle so I think I best bring you a few choc bars down lol

Not a bad price mate go for it :), yes I will be busy lol think it would have to be more than chocolate as not a massive fan of it haha

Ha ha dolce gusto pods for the machines, get them cheap if you drink them lol.
I've offered the guy what i would like it for anyway so will see what he says or counter offers.
Hoping the grille and nav turn up tomorrow even though I'm at work but the sorting office is next door so not a massive problem lol

FBMFSW + airbag ordered and paid for. Sending it out tomorrow. Going to have a few things for my car and won't have them fitted till after Xmas and probably new year, bad times.