Hi All New to the Forum, My First post.

bagger_12

Reaction score
heres my car, only had it a few months. in this time the heads been off under warrenty, what a pain in backside that was. head was fine apparently but new gasket seems to of cured the water loss..
2012-12-18150045_zpse1515824.jpg

thinking about doing the facelift sline front conversion. (should have just bought an sline lol) and sticking a set of dare rs wheel on it 18" 8.5j all around and a set of coilovers. what do you guys recon?

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Have a read through the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets in your area, click the link below. :)

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited:
Welcome to the site mate, s line conversion is a very good mod for the 8P1 I have a complete front bumper for sale if your Interested but don't forget you will need the bonnet to go with it too.

Great set of mods, can't wait to see it :icon_thumright:

Welcome along mate and get ready to kiss your money goodbye on more mods than originally planned, like I have! :scared2:

heres my car, only had it a few months. in this time the heads been off under warrenty, what a pain in backside that was. head was fine apparently but new gasket seems to of cured the water loss..
2012-12-18150045_zpse1515824.jpg

thinking about doing the facelift sline front conversion. (should have just bought an sline lol) and sticking a set of dare rs wheel on it 18" 8.5j all around and a set of coilovers. what do you guys recon?

Hi, Good to see another Cornish member! Where abouts are you? Love A3's in that colour, what model do you have?

thanks for the welcomes :) lgooch - there wind deflectors lol window is closed. reserves - i bought the car from and trade dealer with 1year warrenty. head wasnt replaced the gasket was. paul76r - im in redruth/camborne area, car come from powells garage if youve heard of them and its only a basic sport model.

Welcome to the site mate, s line conversion is a very good mod for the 8P1 I have a complete front bumper for sale if your Interested but don't forget you will need the bonnet to go with it too.
hi mate were abouts are you and do you have grills ect too?

Welcome along mate and get ready to kiss your money goodbye on more mods than originally planned, like I have! :scared2:

been there done that lol. my previous car was amk3 golf i bought aff an old chap he had from new 30k on the clock wen i bought it completly standard. few month wages later this happened :/
2012-01-17080417_zps4db74654.jpg
2012-01-15132637_zps012b1443.jpg
ooppsy