S3 8P turbos

jimmygS3

Reaction score
hey
has anyone fitted a larger turbo upgrade to their S3 if so where did you get it done or does anyone know where i can get it done?

How much money do you have? lol

AMD do turbo upgrades as well as REVO with LOBA as far as I know

hey

moneys not a issue tbh and i have spoken to them and they mentioned revo where developing a kit but it wouldnt be around for a while so was seeing what can be done now.

As above mate, you want to speak to S3Alex if you're thinking of getting a bigger turbo...

Reactions: S3Alex
Thanks guys.

AMDTuning are the guys who've done all of my work.

There are a number of kits on the market.

Drop me a line and we can talk about what you're after and what sort if costs etc.

hey

moneys not a issue tbh and i have spoken to them and they mentioned revo where developing a kit but it wouldnt be around for a while so was seeing what can be done now.

Hi Jimmy, just thought I should throw our hat into the ring! We are doing a lovely big turbo build for a customer at the moment. I have started a thread on it with a few pictures. Take a look here.

There are plenty of knowledgeable people on here who will be able to help and point you in the right direction. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Hi Jimmy, just thought I should throw our hat into the ring! We are doing a lovely big turbo build for a customer at the moment. I have started a thread on it with a few pictures. Take a look here.There are plenty of knowledgeable people on here who will be able to help and point you in the right direction. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
Hi there.....your car is coming along really nicely,and should be real fun for your customer....I know mine certainly is!
I'd be interested to know how he finds the Spec Mini Twin when it's running,and it looks like you also used the ATP kit,which we used.

Yeah that's right. The kit required quite a bit of modifying for the quattro system. We will be sure to keep you informed on how everything performs.

Yeah that's right. The kit required quite a bit of modifying for the quattro system. We will be sure to keep you informed on how everything performs.
Exactly what we found......I did a LOT of groundwork prior to buying it,but despite that,we found the downpipe and turbo inlet piping required significant modification.
Having said that though,the manifold and associated parts went in without trouble,and the wastegate fitting is better than many of the kits,plus most importantly,it has been totally reliable over many thousands of miles.
My own feeling would still be that for someone who wants a BT kit right now,that this is the one to go for,and it looks as if you guys feel the same.