D Day as arrived!!!

Fuzzman

Reaction score
I would like to thank all of you for your input.

My A3 S-LINE 3 door has arrived and for the first time I am speechless.

I will get some picture and try to put them on.
Once again thanks.

Nice one mate, lets see some good close ups. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Way hay Fuzzman you will be travelling into work in style! Well you did anyway with your other Audi. Good luck with the new motor look forward to seeing it sometime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good news Fuzzman, I hope you enjoy, be nice to see some pics......

[ QUOTE ]
My A3 S-LINE 3 door has arrived and for the first time I am speechless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why was it pink or something!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congratulations, enjoy!

Well done, we wont hear from him for ages now heel be too busy having fun !

OK I have got some pictures but I am having problems upload them. Will try in the morning.

Ok Here are some of the pictures

a3-1.jpg

a3-2.jpg

a3-3.jpg

a3-4.jpg

a3-6.jpg

a3-7.jpg

Nice!!!! Mine turns up on Saturday, can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I'm currently looking at fitting Alloy DSG paddles from the R32 to replace the tacky plastic ones. Problem is they cost about £200 for a pair! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

can someone do me a really big favour and measure the height and width of the central grille slot underneath the number plate? I have a laser jammer to fit and wonder if it will fit in the hole.

What happened to your badges?? and isn't that the roof spoiler? I didn't think that came with S-Line spec anymore, only on the exterior styling kit?

a3-8.jpg

Looks fantastic. Just LOVE those S-Line wheels, they look stunning especially with the black paintwork.

Enjoy!

You are right. The roof Spoiler does not come with the s-line but at the time of sale it did. So the dealer and I come up with a deal. So i had the roof Spoiler put on. The price of the roof Spoiler and all of the spoiler are in the new price list.

I had all the badges removed.

Good job I read this , I did not know that my new SLine will not come with the roof spoiler, better get it added to the spec list..

Nice, very nice.....

Only 7 weeks till I get my new A3, the wait is killing me....