Replacement lower front grill on 53 plate

StewMang

Reaction score
Hi

I've mysteriously lost a chunk out of one of the horizontal bars in the lower front grille on my 53 plate TDI Sport. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement lower grille and if so whether it's easy to fit or can this only be replaced with a whole new bumper?

I can see replacement upper front grilles for sale for my model but not the bottom one. Not the biggest problem in the world but I notice it every time I'm walking up to the car now and it annoying me!

Cheers

I think that is classed as the spoiler and goes right across the front. Do the air intake grilles fit into it ?

If so it's part number 8L0 807 110 F ( 3FZ black ).

About £100 from Audi

I think that is classed as the spoiler and goes right across the front. Do the air intake grilles fit into it ?

If so it's part number 8L0 807 110 F ( 3FZ black ).

About £100 from Audi

It's broken where the white arrow points:

Front

I was hoping I could just replace that central black bit.

Cheers

You'll need to take the top grille out so you can reach down behind and pop out the lower grille (has tabs all round the outside).

Cheers that doesn't sound too difficult, presumably the new one would just click into place after?

Whoops - sorry my bad !

Part number for air guide grille lower centre is :- 8P3 807 647

About £40

Sorry for the error !!

No worries mate, I did wonder when you put that and I noticed the 8L at the start of that part code!

Cheers