Sline front bumper where do I get a black grill from or do I paint it?????

dubindan

Reaction score
So I picked up the front sline bumper for my sport today I'm getting painted but as my car is red I want the grill black what have you all done painted the grill or purchased one from somewhere pics to please thanks dan

I am just looking to do my s line grill black mate there's loads of aftermarket s line lookalike grills that fit the sport and suchlike bumpers but not much to fit the s line bumper I am either gonna take off the grill and paint it or plastidip it in situ not fully decided yet

they do as i had the exact one fitted to mine with no problems what so ever take a look
635B35D2-6D15-4297-9F5A-ABBB52160623-4247-0000023DB539D530.jpg

You'll. do for me mate just ordered one 33 quid delivered cheers

no problem there spot on for the money and delivery is very speedy too.

thats for 8P3 wouldnt fit mate.

Is it a nice shiny black or matte finish on that fk grille ?

Ordered too:) just for the spoiler and rear bumper now then to the paint shop :)

You have 3 or 5 door can get a genuine one for either?

Just ordered that grill, should be ok for a 5door s-line?

It's a 3 door mate that be great if you could thanks dan

why did fk say this would not fit my 2006 sline bumper when i asked them are they getting mixed up wid the s3 are they different fitting? you would think they would know there stuff anyway i have ordered it now so hope it does fit or it will be in the classifieds anyone else know any more about this ?

S3's are different fitting there smaller thats why it wont fit an S3 but all other bumpers are the same grill, as you can see in picture i posted of my car it fits an s line bumper with no problems

yeh mate i see the pic it was just with fk saying it didnt fit that threw me they must have got mixed up cheers again mate

A3 sline tdi can you pm me about the spoiler you can get I've got a 3 door thanks dan

Anyone received there grill yet I ordered mine Sunday night and haven't yet cheers dan

I've ordered one today too, steal at that price. Hopefully wont be waiting too long for delivery.

dhl tried to deliver mine today the mrs missed the guy by 2 mins i fekin hate it when that happens i have just redirected delivery to my mothers house for tomorrow so will let you know when i get home from work what they are like cheers

mine come today as well, really pleased with it for the money!

knew you would be happy with it, really cant knock it for the price glad i was in assistance in showing you all where to get it lol

is it all a gloss black then or matt ? and does the standard s line logo and audi rings fit on it?

is it all a gloss black then or matt ? and does the standard s line logo and audi rings fit on it?

its more of a Matt then a gloss, and yeah you can fit the rings and the s line badge to it, keep an eye on my thread as I'll be fitting mine soon

20121218 18001920121218 18001920121218 180019
got mine today are you going to paint yours or fit as it is?

Last edited:
Think ill get mine done gloss black that's if I ever receive it did any of you try tracking it ?

Gonna go wid satin black I think or maybe matt centre and satin frame

Also looking at this one myself. Are they OK to use as they are without the need to paint or gloss ie not just "primed"?

Thanks.

They are probably ok to go on as they come mate just not sure if the plastic is as black as the paint would be so gonna compare when I get time and deside , they are just bare grp no primer on them so upto you really

How easy would these be to remove all the grill inserts and replace with honeycomb mesh like rs3 style?

I think you could do this mate but fk do a honeycomb style grill aswell I think

Reactions: Dan Hobley
they do as i had the exact one fitted to mine with no problems what so ever take a look
635B35D2-6D15-4297-9F5A-ABBB52160623-4247-0000023DB539D530.jpg

Hi mate. This looks good and for the price, be rude not to purchase as always wanted to do this wee mod. How long did it take to fit? Cheers, slax.

did eryone receive there grills and what coating if any have you all gone for not had chance to do mine yet just sprayed a test plate with 2 different gloss blacks and a satin and matt to have a look at , so what have you all gone for?

sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know where to get the lower grill in black for a pre facelift a3?