How easy is...............

Magicmart

Reaction score
How easy is it to remove a audi a3 58 reg s line front bumper to get the head lights out ? I'm not very tech minded and don't wanna pull the bumper off to not get it back on but I need to replay a light I can't get to. Dose the whole bumper have to come off? Any advice would be greatfull ie an step by step and where and how many nuts and bolts ect. Thanks again

Thanks voorhees do u think I get away do u think I'd get away with undoing the nuts and bolts on one side and under Neath to head to head light bolts as I'm worried if I take bumper fully off it won't go back on/ line up the same

I would worry about cracking the bumper if undoing one side only and then you'd be in the stinky stuff

Thank you, you have Been most help full managed to do it a side at a time basically I undone all under bumper nuts bolts and the corner I was working on then bolted bumper back up when done on the first side I was working on, then undone the over corner/wheel arch area. A few cuts to hand but job done now next question do I need to ajust the head light and how do I do this thanks again mate