Parking sensors

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get the radio to reduce its volume whilst reversing? I've noticed other family members card do this, tried messing about with buttons yet can't find anything?

Just a thought have you tryed increasing the volume of the sensors beep via the DIM on the dash

Yer sorry DIS if you have the factory audi fit parking sensors as per my 58 reg facelift (white colour DIS) red on pre facelift then you need to access the menus via the reset button on the bottom of the windscreen wiper lever and use the up and down button on the end of the lever to find parking aid menu you can also adjust wipers/windows/door and exterior lights and turn signals via this menu.
It took me a while to learn how to use and find things in the menu but you will need to know how to put the wipers in the service mode if you need to change the blades as you cannot lift the wiper arms up fully on facelift A3

Hope this helps a little

Well I changed my blades the other day, I have the red menu, can I still access this stuff?

Yer the facelift A3's like mine have a different wiper desgin so they so they need to be moved via the DIS menu.As for the access to the
your menu I could not be 100% sure as I can only tell you from my point of view as this is my first A3 so hopefully you can get an answer from some one who has the same red menu but I cannot see why access to the DIS's should be different.

Well to get mine in service mode I had to turn ignition on off then on and the press wiper or something along those lines, my dis doesn't give me any options to change stuff just to change the speed warning, and the what computer 1 and 2 show