Guidance please, new to the scene.

Chris_

Reaction score
Hi there,
First of all im new and if this is in the wrong section or there are similar threads on this subject please point me in the right direction.
I have recently purchased my first A3, its a black 2005 2.0 FSI and im in love. However im looking to do a few aesthetic mods to car, only cheapish little things that will still have an impact, Im not talking alloys or coilovers yet as they are a little beyond my budget for a few months atleast. I just wanted opinions on s line spoilers, whether they can be fitted with very little experience, how much spraying/colour matching is in local body shops and what kind of price range im looking for for all of this. Also S3 side skirts, i hear these have to be trimmed to be fitted and obviously whether it would be worth trying to do this myself or getting t done in a proper workshop. Also im running the 17 inch sport alloys and i'd like to run these wth some spacers i was thinks 12mm front and 15mm on back, just worried what this is going to look like without the car being lowered? Im aware im being a little vague but any help would be appreciated. If anyone has any pictures of cars with these mods plese post them.

Thankyou,

Chris IMG 14891

Hi chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. You are in the correct section. The boys will advise you on the above. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

If you intersted in local meets, check out the link below. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Wheels and coilovers will do a lot more for that car than a s-line spoiler and skirts will!

S-line spoiler will cost you around £250 (£100 for the spoiler, £150 sprayed and fitted)
S3 skirts will cost around 1k

Put the same amount of money into suspension and wheels and you'll have a good looking car!