RNSE FIT - Audi A3 Black Edition

selector007

Reaction score
I've been looking around for a sat nav to fit my nearly new Audi A3 Black Edition(2010). I have decided to purchase the RNS-E navigation MK3 LED 2012 G Part number: 8P0 035 193 G.

I have looked at previous threads and also looked at the sticky on how to fit the rnse sat nav but am slightly confused as i thought if you have a Multi function steering wheel it was the case of a straight swap apart from adding the gps antenna am I on the right lines?

As the sticky suggests swapping some wires and using software to activate some functions.

It is a straight swap, apart from adding the GPS antenna and swappin some wires.

If you have BOSE then you need to change the position of 1 pin and if you have AUX, you need to move 3 wires to a seperate plug.

Would also need coding to your car.

Make it work properly with your MFSW and DIS etc.

Whereabouts are you based, lots of people can help you with the coding.

Anyone in the Leicester area up for helping with coding or even fitting?!?
ahhhh a fellow leicesteronian ! Where abouts do you live ? Not got a vcds but looking to buy and fit a rnse myself.
where are/have you purchased your rnse from ?

Any one have the correct part number for the steering wheel controller needed to fit MFSW to RNSE

Im pretty sure you need a highline module. What number is the one fitted at present? I will look see what the module part no uou need is:) x

I'm at houghton, have vcds :yes: willing to help!! Carl

Hi Sandra my controller ends in suffix A and was told by RNSE installer that it doesn't support anything. I have no muse yet so I am about to purchase but obviously want to get all the right parts. I also plan to add cruise and Bluetooth so the controller will need to support these. Any ideas?

thanks

Hi Sandra my controller ends in suffix A and was told by RNSE installer that it doesn't support anything. I have no muse yet so I am about to purchase but obviously want to get all the right parts. I also plan to add cruise and Bluetooth so the controller will need to support these. Any ideas?

thanks

8P0 953 549 F is the control module required for mfsw. It also supports cruise control.

Bluetooth is a separate unit that does not require a separate control module.