Clutch pedal fault??

becks2012

Reaction score
Hi,I have a 05 Audi A3 2.0 PD with the BKD engine, i have noticed that when driving at a constant speed and RPM with my foot slightly on the clutch pedal it moves about 3/4 of an inch up and down when I accelerate and de-accelerate is this normal can anyone help please.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Any pics? One of the boys will advise you on your clutch issue, may need to wait till the football is over though, lol. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I have updated my location for you and as for the football well even as an Arsenal fan i find it hard to watch

Hi, i dont see your updated location, so i will just leave you a link below for the small events section. This is where we organise meets with fellow members, just pick the right area thats suitable for you and add and add yourself onto members list and browse the posts to see whats happening in your area if you interested in meets. Lol, i dont like football so will continue watching the Dark knight Rises, awesome movie, not as good as the first, but still enjoyable.

Smaller (Local) Events

Reactions: bugsy
Ideas??? Are we talking location??? To udate your location, go into settings at top right hand side (beside login) then a list will open below your avatar on the left, click edit profile, there are a list of option, click what you want to update, when you have done this, go to bottom of that page and click save changes. :) x

NO I WANT TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ON MY CLUTCH PROBLEM!!!!!!

No need for the caps mate, sandra was just being helpful & maybe a slight miscommunication when you solely wrote "Any ideas" which could be referred to your location settings as it was directly after her post on this subject.

As for clutch, how much pressure are you applying to the clutch when driving?

lol.
how long have you had the car? when did you notice it doing this? is it a new thing its doing?
your description of the fault isnt very clear. are you just resting your foot on the pedal or actually pushing it down a touch?

Hi you you can physically see the pedal move on acceleration and de-acceleration, and yes the car is new to me about 2 weeks and I noticed it about a week ago

that sounds odd! cant say ive heard/seen that before. sorry, without seeing the car i couldnt really suggest anything that might be wrong.

could you capture what it does on a video and post it up?