eBay 'Devil Eye' headlights - Anyone got them?

BradHatton

Reaction score
Having spent some time on eBay, I've seen some DRL 'Devil Eye' headlights.

Also seen them on a US spec A3 and they look the dogs IMO -

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354574393247757

I do like the look of the DRL's and don't fancy the price tag and work involved to keep it OEM and buy xenons
..So these seem a good alternative.

There is talk of big gaps after fitting, but haven't actually seen anyone on the forum have the issue, just rumour of it.

So, I wondered whether anybody has/had some at any point and would mind posting pictures?

Thanks!

i had installed some of these lights last year
good lights during the day but due to projector lights werent the best in the dark
IMG_1134.jpg

here is one of them in the dark
photo.jpg

i had installed some of these lights last year
good lights during the day but due to projector lights werent the best in the dark
IMG_1134.jpg

here is one of them in the dark
photo.jpg

I like them! Thanks mate!

Do you have any of your actual headlights on?

Thanks they are off for the winter though.
When u see there flection off some glass the do look EPIC

This is the only one i have not very good
photo1.jpg

Did you used to own a saxo by any chance?

They are disgusting and have no place on a car with an Audi badge.

That looks so much better, keep it that way. Next people will be looking for Lexus lights.

Yes they are plug and play. But make sure you buying UK type lights! To get pass NCT. Because EU lights are going to different side. And most of all eBay is EU lights.

Do the sidelights turn on the DRL, then headlights turn on the headlights as normal?

i have modified my standard rear lights to give it the effect of MY11.

Will make a thread with pics when i get home from work - but to cut a long story short, masking taped the square on the rear light cluster and then tinted the rest of the light, removed masking tape and hey presto it looked similar to MY11 :L

IMO it looks good, i am aware others are entitled to their opinion and that usually is the case with things i do!

Trend Setter, Following gets boring ;)

This is a good thread actually as was looking for a set like this but couldnt find any devil eyes anywhere - did think about going for angel eye ones instead....

hoping they will be simple plug and play!!

Make sure you get that thread up Jonathaan! Want to have a look see how you did it and the end result!!

Glad to be of assistance :laugh:

I think they look smart, Jonathan just linked me to a set which I think are even nicer. They're simply DRL Projector headlights - as a pose to 'Devil Eyes'

Each to their own mate but I'm not a fan of the Angel Eyes whatsoever!

I look forward to this thread to John.

Must admit, I would love a set of LED tail lights for the A3 in the MY11 style to retain the OEM look.

Anybody if there are some around? (Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread!)

Must admit, I would love a set of LED tail lights for the A3 in the MY11 style to retain the OEM look.

Anybody if there are some around? (Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread!)

If you want to do that mate you may aswell buy the MY11's off eBay, they're around £200 I think.