Mudflaps or not?

Ok looking, and protect the paintwork.

So yes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have to agree with TDI-line. The front mudflaps actually come by default here in Finland, so I didn't even need to think about them. See my gallery (link in signature) for pics of a sportback fitted with them.

How much are they and are they easy to fit?

My firsy Audi came with them, it was a stipulation of the lease company - I was not keen on the looks.

However, after having other Audis with them not fitted I must say it protects the car alot and makes cleaning alot easier.

Kev.

Front ones look neat and not big dangly things. Dead easy to fit and not sure on the price, dont remember them being expensive. They do keep the crap off the front and stop the front wings and front of the doors from getting chipped. Its a matter of personal taste.

Live in the sticks, farms, mud and all that in thw winter! 1st thing I did when I got my A3, and the A4 before that. Recommend them as they really do keep alot of cack off the car. The front ones stop the mud gettring onto the door sill, hence you have clean suit, and your mrs a clean frock when you/she get in and out of the car.

Visiaul appeal, no issues for me, I've a red A3 with all exterior window surraounds in black, so belnds well in my opinion.

Easy to fit, you'll need a trolley jack and you'll need to drop the back wheels off too. £50 from Audi in Gloucester.

Can send you pix if need be.

Funkycat

definately yes. When you live around sheep sh*t well worth it.

My mother's sportback has them - pretty small and unobtrusive design compared to the great dangly things that used to masquerade as mudflaps.