Calling all wheel men (and girls)

Kwatrow

Reaction score
Yes I know these are dirty, but they're not all scratched up as they appear. I just wondered if any body could identify the name of these wheels. I believe there are genuine, rather than ersatz split rims and possibly originally made by BBS, although I don't know the Audi name and neither did my local Audi garage, although they could tell me the part number and the fact that they cost £915 a piece if you damage them, ouch.
Thanks K.

Attachments

• P1030708.jpg
    P1030708.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 189
Yes I know these are dirty, but they're not all scratched up as they appear. I just wondered if any body could identify the name of these wheels. I believe there are genuine, rather than ersatz split rims and possibly originally made by BBS, although I don't know the Audi name and neither did my local Audi garage, although they could tell me the part number and the fact that they cost £915 a piece if you damage them, ouch.
Thanks K.

BBS RS861
or speedlines

I'm not sure what the Speedline model name was, but if they're the BBS version they're RS861. It's stamped on the inside of one of the spokes. I think the Audi name is just 20-spoke S-line or something.

It's an S-line car I've just bought, so that follows. These are 18" diameter, so nice comfortable ride as you can imagine, but they look quite nice.

Look like the genuine Audi speed lines like others said.
My favourite wheels so glad I have them.
The good thing is that very few cars have them because of the price.