87.5 KB · Views: 463
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Mods so far full mIlltek forge DV forge twin take apr hpfp,rs4 brakes,carbon roof, carbon c pillars . Dyno at 367 hp

Fitted my11 rear lights. Great upgrade and on ten minutes to fit. Win win. :salute:

What map are you running to be at 367hp?

Apr stage 2+ with full mIlltek non res,hpfp forge twin take. Dyno to prove. She does go well but it has killed my clutch

Now fitted flat bottom mfsw. Great mod and less than an hour to fit. :superman:

You've been busy...

True. But this modding bug is hitting me hard. Still got to finish my Subaru powered vw camper and 57 beetle. Not enough hours in the day lol. Hope you had a great Xmas mate

True. But this modding bug is hitting me hard. Still got to finish my Subaru powered vw camper and 57 beetle. Not enough hours in the day lol. Hope you had a great Xmas mate

It just keeps going!

Good Xmas here...hope you had the same,and best wishes for the New Year too.

Where u get brackets to fit them brakes ? Are you using rs4 disks? Cheers

Yes using rs4 Calipers and disks. Made a massive difference Well worth the hassle But I had to use spacers and there is only 3 mm gap between wheel and disk so had to have weights on wheels moved a lot further into wheel. Had brackets machined at a friends engineering shop.

I'm on 19" bbs et50 so would be nice if I could get away without spacers , what's the pedal travel like ? Got a set of these brakes sat at work just need brackets , but no where seems to sell them :banghead:

Pedal travel is greatly reduced. Stops very well indeed. Especially with 367 hp under my pedal lol. I think backdraft do brackets

I will stick loads more pics on when I get home from my holiday home. Happy new year audi nutters

Latest news. New spec clutch ordered and being fitted tommorow aswell as full clutch and water pump kit...also haldex service. Tommorow is going to be expensive then Friday off to meet the the main man Nigel nhn. To have white dis fitted. Very excited... I'm sad I know. Pics to follow. Then maybe retrim and suspension upgrades

Latest news. New spec clutch ordered and being fitted tommorow aswell as full clutch and water pump kit...also haldex service. Tommorow is going to be expensive then Friday off to meet the the main man Nigel nhn. To have white dis fitted. Very excited... I'm sad I know. Pics to follow. Then maybe retrim and suspension upgrades

Won the lottery or something??! Most would spread the cost of all that out across the year!!!

Been putting it off for a while. Don't want too many jobs mounting up. I like keeping on top of my car maintenance. I've also fitted audi tts engine cover and r8 oil cap. Looks a little better. What have you been upto on your motor.

Good man...you'll be amazed by the clutch.

Hope so Alex. Now for coilovers. Been looking at kw variant 2. What do you think. I don't want to spend more than a grand. Any ideas

Mmmm sounds exciting. Will it give more power. If so how much.

Mmmm sounds exciting. Will it give more power. If so how much.

Intercooler gave me a 22bhp gain.

Hard to say with the other development.........typical Forge craftsman ship though, soooo shiny.

Hope so Alex. Now for coilovers. Been looking at kw variant 2. What do you think. I don't want to spend more than a grand. Any ideas
My own feeling is that the kW v3 is a better option,but then it does break the price limit,but both are good options,although you should also take a look at the Bilsteins for that sort of money.
The only criticism I have of the v3 is that there are so many combinations of damper settings that it takes a lot of fiddling to get it just right.

I didn't realise you can get that sort of power gain from an intercooler. Thanks for advice on coilovers s3 Alex. Will look into this subject a little bit more. :hubbahubba:

Found kw v3 for 1112 plus vat. Is that a good price
I think the price is pretty good,but check if it includes fitting.
As to the intercooler,it's more the fact that as air temperature rises,density decreases,and the end result is a loss of power.
The power gain seen with a good intercooler is as much an expression of how much is LOST with a poor one,and for anyone looking at a BT build,then it is an essential,and the temps with my ProAlloy never rise more than about 15C above ambient,which is a pretty good result.

Would I gain much on stage 2+ then .....I've gone off the idea of big turbo as wife want a loft conversion on my second home in Torbay. Lol. But I'm going for suspension next. Think I will geek kw v3 anti lift kit etc. hopefully will get rid of that under steer...then getting some new tyres Looking at the semi slick Yokos or the toyo r888.

I didn't realise you can get that sort of power gain from an intercooler. Thanks for advice on coilovers s3 Alex. Will look into this subject a little bit more. :hubbahubba:

When they did the development work on the RS3, it gained 50bhp!!!! (they put a huge one on the RS3)

Would I gain much on stage 2+ then .....I've gone off the idea of big turbo as wife want a loft conversion on my second home in Torbay. Lol. But I'm going for suspension next. Think I will geek kw v3 anti lift kit etc. hopefully will get rid of that under steer...then getting some new tyres Looking at the semi slick Yokos or the toyo r888.

I can understand putting the turbo on hold!

Suspension will allow you to use a lot more of the power anyway,and if you add in the ARBs,it makes a huge difference.

One thing about semislicks...I used Toyo R1Rs for a good while.....they are great on a dry road,a bit dodgy on a greasy road,and ****** awful if it rains.
The R888s will be like that but a lot more so.

I only use car on nice days. So hardly been out in her recently lol. Been to see car today and clutch is done and cam belt kit too but garage wouldn't let me take car till full road test and full check over after run. Good to see a local firm so on the ball. They have also noticed a very small oil leak from around cam shaft.

well just collected the s3. all i can say is fantastic feel to the new clutch. and no noise from smf. im a very happy boy

Reactions: S3Alex
well just collected the s3. all i can say is fantastic feel to the new clutch. and no noise from smf. im a very happy boy

And I'm pleased that you're pleased LOL.

I'd hate to recommend something that worked for me but didn't for another member.