Revo stage 1 info

g dawg

Reaction score
I'm torn between revo and amd for a stage 1 remap on monday any opinions would be great also on the linear map by revo if any of you use it

many thanks

I'm torn between revo and amd for a stage 1 remap on monday any opinions would be great also on the linear map by revo if any of you use it many thanks
AMDTuning have done all of the work and remapping on my car,and I think which to choose depends on how far you want to take the process....I chose the Revo map,as I wanted the upgrade path,to Stg3 and beyond,but I also know AMD's own maps get good reviews.

Did you tweak the map to suit your needs on your stage 1

Did you tweak the map to suit your needs on your stage 1
Didn't really bother with that as AMD had already set it up,but on subsequent remaps especially Stg3 and 4,we've altered a few settings to get the best from it.

Ok thanks for your reply Paul at revo has put me on to Alex at aks tuning in Bedford to do the remap any thoughts on the linear throttle remap?

I have used REVO, great service, great results.

Also consider SHARK, I have this on my current car with equally great results on Stage 1.

Dont have experience beyond Stage 1 though, Alex is the man for that:racer:

Running Revo stage 1 at the moment and really enjoying it. Been to 2+ with Revo and loved every minute of it. Love the SPS Plus which is very very handy on 2 and above as it allows instant setting changes without going back to the dealer. Something worth considering.

Ok thanks for your reply Paul at revo has put me on to Alex at aks tuning in Bedford to do the remap any thoughts on the linear throttle remap?
I think the linear map is worth having,from what a lot of others are saying,as the throttle response on the standard map is a bit more abrupt.

I think the linear map is worth having,from what a lot of others are saying,as the throttle response on the standard map is a bit more abrupt.
Think i will go with the AMD map when i eventually go for it..

Think i will go with the AMD map when i eventually go for it..
Having had long experience of AMD,I don't think you'll be disappointed....they've always done good work for me.

Having had long experience of AMD,I don't think you'll be disappointed....they've always done good work for me.
Thats exactly why i have decided to go with them S3Alex!Meant to say before,i love your dog bet hes a softie..:thumbsup:

Thats exactly why i have decided to go with them S3Alex!Meant to say before,i love your dog bet hes a softie..:thumbsup:
My avatar isn't my dog(it just reflects my usual state of mind!),but i do have a bull terrier,which is a complete wuss at home,but a fearsome looking guard dog.

Definitely.My avatar is our bull terrier/staff x and what a softy he is..:yes:
Ben and the guys will look after you for sure.....mine is a white bull terrier with a bit of brindle...has his own room and heater,and barks if it's not warm enough.