S3 Wanted...

Shwancapstan

Reaction score
Hi there,

im new to this forum and currently on the lookout for an s3, 08 or 07, with 40-50k on the clock. I've been trawling eBay, pistonheads, auto trader and some Audi dealerships, and I've viewed a couple from small back street garages or independent dealers, but I'm not seeing any that give me the confidence to stick my hand in my pocket.

so, my question to the good folk of this forum - anyone seen the car I'm after sat at a main dealer, unmolested, and what should I be paying, considering the new shape S3 is likely to go on sale soon?

thanks in advance for your help.
sean

Depends on how much you have to spend and what colour and spec you want.
My Red 08 S3 is currently up for sale at Lincoln Audi for £17k which IMO is too much, I got £13k in part ex.
It is mint and high spec though, also has an APR map which is currently turned off and locked out!

s3kel had his facelift up for £16.5k, though not sure if he's sold it or not. I sold mine for £15k and it was pre-faclift with full Milltek and a map.

I bought mine recently from a dealer, 07, 39k, FASH, Camblet done, and 2 years free servicing. With it being from the dealer you also get the warranty for 12 months which was a biggy for me.
I paid 13,250 which i thought was pretty good going.

Hi there,

im new to this forum and currently on the lookout for an s3, 08 or 07, with 40-50k on the clock. I've been trawling eBay, pistonheads, auto trader and some Audi dealerships, and I've viewed a couple from small back street garages or independent dealers, but I'm not seeing any that give me the confidence to stick my hand in my pocket.

so, my question to the good folk of this forum - anyone seen the car I'm after sat at a main dealer, unmolested, and what should I be paying, considering the new shape S3 is likely to go on sale soon?

thanks in advance for your help.
sean

Check out the link below.

Classifieds: 2010 Audi S3 8P3 3 door with extras