First Service - Audi Dealer

A3uk

more power
Reaction score
Hi, just update of progress. Had the Audi A3 for around 7 months and have covered 19,000miles so it was due its first service. Went to the local Audi dealer where I have to say it was a good experience.

I noted to the service lady that the brake discs had gone rusty and was not a good standard for a 7 ish month old car from new.... not something i had experienced with mercedes or bmw...... at the same time it was noted the plastic wheel bolt covers were discolouring.

I was asked where i was the car, i replied various and sometimes myself.

I got use of an Audi A1 which backed up my thought it was an expensive VW polo, the build quality and weight of controls is nowhere near the A3 model i use. The doors were superlight ....... but i did like the centre console layout with flip screen.

Anyway all was good on collection of the A3, the bolt covers (replaced) and discs (painted) had been sorted and the service carried out. New wipers also fitted.

So far its all good news as i am new to the Audi product.

Will keep you updated....... just wish the mpg was slightly better!

Glad to hear you received a good service :icon_thumright:

I am presuming the car you use is what is in your "Signature" - I wish i got 54mpg from mine o_0

Glad to hear you received a good service :icon_thumright:

I am presuming the car you use is what is in your "Signature" - I wish i got 54mpg from mine o_0

Yes, thats my A3 in the Fuelly signature, 54mpg is for real world, but miles away from the brochure advice.

what dealer was it out of interest?

Audi Ipswich was the dealer