Side shifter issue

ilim

Reaction score
Hello peeps, since my side shifter been fitted, when i place it in first gear the gear knob is quiet loss, and as i go up the gears the gear knob is solid (doesn't move side to side when in 6th gear but alot in first gear)

Is there any adjustments I can do to the side and short shifter to reduce this?

Thanks in advance

Ilim

What side shifter have you fitted? Did it come with the updated plastic block that attached to the shifter on the top of the gearbox? It's just that your problem sounds very similar to one I had when I broke the little plastic block off.

What side shifter have you fitted? Did it come with the updated plastic block that attached to the shifter on the top of the gearbox? It's just that your problem sounds very similar to one I had when I broke the little plastic block off.

Nope, its a forge one from gnj, ive looked at it and its not broken bro.

Have you got the locator pin pushed through and secured properly?? Also when you are in first have you checked that the block is t slipping ou the slide of the front to back shifter???

Have you got the locator pin pushed through and secured properly?? Also when you are in first have you checked that the block is t slipping ou the slide of the front to back shifter???

Yeah all seems fine with the white clip pal, whats the locator pin?

The one that goes through the top of the gear box and has a (kinda like) a split pin on top. Needs to go all the way through the holder and then have the clip fastened. I dont have any pics and its hard to describe so bare with me!!