Mudflaps for my A3

Djwoody

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm after some Genuine Front & Rear Mud Flaps for my A3.
The ones I have seen on eBay say they are not suitable for s-line models.
I'm sure the wheel arches are the same on all models so dont know why this would be a problem.
Does anyone know the part numbers for Front & Rear?
My motor is a 2008 (Facelift) A3 2.0 TDI 170 s-line 3 door.

Thanks
Chris

I'm also interested in know this, with pictures if possible...
I have a white A3 3Door S-Line which doesnt stay white for long enough. ;)

They do fit the S-Lines... They are fitted to my car in the pic on my sig and fitted to my parents car which is a facelift 2010 S-Line...

I have an S-Line with mudflaps, it's a 55 plate right enough with the old style bumpers so guess it must be the proper S-Line bumpers, must be mainly the back, which they don't fit?

I have an S-Line with mudflaps, it's a 55 plate right enough with the old style bumpers so guess it must be the proper S-Line bumpers, must be mainly the back, which they don't fit?

That might be because they are different at the back on a sportback from a 3 door ?

I also have fitted my self geuine front and rear mud flap to my 58 facelift 2.0tdi S-Line and without removing the wheels first

An easy DIY fitment but have noticed little difference in terms of keeping the lower sills clear of crud. They also look obviously tacked on and I suspect do nothing for the aerodynamics. Better if Audi had designed them integral with the bodywork, but no doubt that would be too much to ask and too costly.

I'm thinking about getting some now cause had my car cleaned and 5 minutes later the white looked pebble dashed lol. Anyone got any pics of there 3drs with mudflaps on just to have a look?