Lowering my 07 A3

A3KevB

Reaction score
Anyone know where is trusted and advisable for me to enquire about getting my car lowered in the Stockport / Manchester area?

Do you recommend coilovers? Will be my first time lowering any of my cars so I'm clueless at the moment

cheers

That's the thing, being my first time I don't know how low I should take it. I don't want it sat right down but still want a good look if you get me

Go for coils - more adjustment so you can lower it to your taste, and should give a better ride than springs alone. As for which one to go for, it's a budget thing; spend as much as you can.

this my car, which is on eibach sportlines (supplied by DMP) which gives the car a 50/40mm drop

DSCF1595-1.jpg

Reactions: A3KevB
Nice car. Yeah that looks good think in gonna go for the same drop. How much did you pay if you don't mind me askin

ask Damian @ DPM for a price, sure he will sort you out. If you want to play with the height, you'll need to go coilover route lad.
what year is your car? N8 could supply and fit coils for you and he is local Kowalski Details - Innovative Automotive Care

Reactions: A3KevB