When I tried to start my car this morning i couldn't start my car the usually way. I have an Audi a3 2.0TDI -05.
The following conclusions:
- The car starts by doing a "push-start". No errors or lights on the cluser panel after the car is started
- The car DOESN'T jump-start
- I can hear a click from the starter motor
- The battery symbol appears on the cluster panel but the battery isn't low due the electronic is working well.
- A few days ago my clock on the cluster panel got resetted by basically no reason but it had no problems starting at that time, no indications on low battery
Should I spend my money on a new starter motor?