wey hey we're back!

since the site went down i have. 1.Quit my job 2.sent my car to the stealer (its still there btw) 3.stopped drinking (picked a bad time with the site being down;)). 4. ordered a bunch of tid bits for my car (stupid considering i quit my job but hey its an addiction).

[ QUOTE ]
Trawling other Audi sites /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its great to be back I really missed you all .....

STEVE.......

I agree Steve. Life is just not the same without AS.N.

thought this site had just dis-appeared!!. Was scary when nothing loaded!!

went and created my own audi site lol- not as straightforward as it seemed. Currently my avatars won`t load /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Very good learning experience as learnt xHTML etc from scratch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

oops,
sold my A3 and bought a GTI...

It's been nice knowing you all
see ya!

I ended up having to do some f.ukin actual work!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
oops,

see ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

A few days off-line and see what happens.....flippin' deserters everywhere... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have been staring with blood-shot eyes at my laptop sccreen for the last few days, talking very quietly to myself about something to do with S3s and 3.2s, rocking backwards and forwards, insainly pressing the reload button and giving out a little wimper cry each time the page failed to load......... switch, switch.

[ QUOTE ]
oops,

see ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one bud, had 2 test drives, and i love em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been scouring eBay for bits and pieces for my Sportback. I can report that there are loads of the 17" Sport alloys for sale!

joined the rs owners club forum,i want to get an rs 1600i to tinker with?.a3 will be me first car though,cant let the side down.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oops,

see ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one bud, had 2 test drives, and i love em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Black
5dr
DSG (truely amazing in that car)
DVD Nav (comes with sh!t loads of extras, well worth it)
Sunroof
Parking sensors
folding mirrors
Outdoor ambient lighting (not neon!)
and the absolute must haves...18" Monzas!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

comes in Nov, sold my A3 to my brother and have to make do with a GTI 150bhp T until it comes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I know a really good VW dealer with 2 allocations left and a descent attitude to trade in prices, PM me if you're interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LeMan did you get any discount of the GTI, or no such luck yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Parking sensors on a Golf? Lol, why? I could do with booking a testdrive in a DSG GTi though so I can do a proper back to back comparison.

Sounds like a nice car anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LeMan did you get any discount of the GTI, or no such luck yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

No chance mate, not at least until the new big batch of allocations come through next year, VW have stopped dealers discounting apparently... make up the difference on the trade in, that's what i did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Parking sensors on a Golf? Lol, why?

[/ QUOTE ]

wife

[ QUOTE ]
I could do with booking a testdrive in a DSG GTi though so I can do a proper back to back comparison.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll need two. The first time you'll snub it, the second time you'll love it... +++

Heh - that's the exact same reason I got the parking sensors for my sportback. Can anyone refresh my memory as to the differences DSG wise between the Audis and the GTi?

If they're $hit, then why are lots of TT owners replacing their original plastic ones with Golf ones?

[ QUOTE ]
If they're $hit, then why are lots of TT owners replacing their original plastic ones with Golf ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty, aren't you thinking of the R32 ones? Nice ally paddles with a decent surface area to grap.

The new GTI ones are like little buttons on the rear of the steering wheel.

I was replying to :

[ QUOTE ]
$hit paddles on the golf?

[/ QUOTE ]

where it referred to paddles not buttons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep R32 ones.

any changes in the s/w like not changing up automatically at redline in manual mode?

great to be back, i even joined a american Audi Site only to find the Forums were like that listed TEXT stylie kinda fasion !!!