Awsome

southylad

Reaction score
Hi all I am thinking of a remap for my 56 plate s line 20tdi I noticed awsome gti are offering remap for 150 are they a good tuner also their price is dearer for the coman rail engine is my a3 common rail or not excuse my ignorance but I know little about the motors any help would be great thanks

Awesome are as they say Awesome! I'd fully recommend them, they really do know their stuff.
My S3 is going in next week for a remap :)

Do you know if my car is the common rail or not as the common rail remap is 300 and the other is 150

I don't sorry, not very clue'd up with diesels. If nobody else on here can tell you just give Awesome a call and they will be able to :)

If it is a 2.0TDi (L4) then yes it is a common rail..... Not sure what the L4 stands for though.

I'm 99 % sure it's not common rail as I'm sure common rail only came inon the 08 plate

you wont be disappointed!!! i had my 2.0 tdi done there last christmas on this offer, and i cannot fault it!! it pulls strong through all gears and you dont even have to change done for it to pick up just plant your foot and it goes!!!!!

As above what gains did you get mate and is the mpg better aswell

mpg is the same as before, not sure what the figures are as i havent had it RR'd. it certainly pulls better than my LCR, the torque is really good.

They did my s3. Great guys and very professional. Do it.