A3 Sportback S Line

AUDI_ADDICT

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum, but from what I have read on other posts Im hoping I will get the same knowledgeable answers from you.

I only have have a budget of 10-12k and do alot of mileage so need a diesel (I know, I know..) really, and am undecided on an 07/57 or an 08/58 (facelift) S Line with regards to headlight/bumper conversions etc. The S Line looks quite nice stock, but ive seen some headlight conversions on an 08/58 to bring it up to the 2011 look. Will I be able to achieve a similar look to the non facelifted 07/57? There seem to be more of the older models about with some nice extras (pan roof etc).. but dont want to buy and regret it immediately.

Thanks in advance..

The facelift model starts at 58! an 08 will get you the older front end.

Make a list of your preferred options and look for a car with the majority of them already fitted, as Xenon\LED's, Panoramic Roof and Heated Seats probably won't happen on a retrofit budget of less than 5k+.

58...Ok thanks. Looks like that has decided it then. Have seen one with Pan roof, Xenon (neither are deal breakers TBH) within budget (just), so any mods will have to wait.

Also (sorry havent searched for this), are there links to specific websites for mods (buying and installing) that anyone would recommend?

Thanks for the replies.

In my opinion, you're best to look at what is out there for your budget!

Don't worry about lights and things like that, look for the best car out there for the money, in terms of condition spec and mileage, good luck!